Two and One-Half Years on Daily Injections: Stability Maintained

Buy Lab Tests Online
in isolation, no I don't think I have any detectable HCT symptoms that aren't perhaps associated with anything else like low iron/ferritin, among others.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

in isolation, no I don't think I have any detectable HCT symptoms that aren't perhaps associated with anything else like low iron/ferritin, among others.
Thank you. Me neither. I think maybe when i work out my skin get more red than usual. I also have no symptoms when my ferritin is low. What lvl you HCT is the upper limit in your doctor’s opinion?

brunoreus

For two and one-half years I've been injecting 16mg of testosterone enanthate on a daily basis along with 250 iu of HCG twice weekly. It's been an enormous success for me, success confirmed by labs drawn in December when I (a Canadian) visited family in the States for Christmas. I have clearly achieved and maintained a steady-state in regard to the most critical labs and feel marvelous (high libido, strong erectile function, and so forth). I post these as there is a growing interest in daily protocols here at EM - they can work. Yes, I realize some of my friends here have not seen this level of success; it is another example of "how we're all different" plays out in the TRT game. Nonetheless, I wanted steady-state, and I got it. I wanted to avoid an AI, and I have. My hematocrit and hemoglobin seem impervious to TRT...for reasons I can't explain, and my SHBG has risen to a respectable level. A daily protocol is worth considering.

Sept 2017

Total Testosterone

264-916

Free Testosterone

7.2-24.0

SHBG

19.3-76.4

Estradiol/Sensitive

8-35

Hemoglobin

12.6-17.7

Hematocrit

37.5-51.0

Dec 2017

Total Testosterone

264-916

Free Testosterone

7.2-24.0

SHBG

19.3-76.4

Estradiol/Sensitive

8-35

Hemoglobin

12.6-17.7

Hematocrit

37.5-51.0

Hello man,
Im new at this forum and came across a post of yours where you described your protocol.
Did you start daily injections because of previous failed protocols and low shbg? Because that is exactly my case, trt didnt work for me with different protocols.
I am actually trying around 15mg enanthate daily intramuscular, same as you right?
If it is the case that this was your first working protocol, how long did it take since starting it to feel the effects? I am 14 days into it right now.
Sorry to bother and thank you very much!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me