Two and One-Half Years on Daily Injections: Stability Maintained

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

For two and one-half years I've been injecting 16mg of testosterone enanthate on a daily basis along with 250 iu of HCG twice weekly. It's been an enormous success for me, success confirmed by labs drawn in December when I (a Canadian) visited family in the States for Christmas. I have clearly achieved and maintained a steady-state in regard to the most critical labs and feel marvelous (high libido, strong erectile function, and so forth). I post these as there is a growing interest in daily protocols here at EM - they can work. Yes, I realize some of my friends here have not seen this level of success; it is another example of "how we're all different" plays out in the TRT game. Nonetheless, I wanted steady-state, and I got it. I wanted to avoid an AI, and I have. My hematocrit and hemoglobin seem impervious to TRT...for reasons I can't explain, and my SHBG has risen to a respectable level. A daily protocol is worth considering.

Sept 2017

Total Testosterone

264-916

Free Testosterone

7.2-24.0

SHBG

19.3-76.4

Estradiol/Sensitive

8-35

Hemoglobin

12.6-17.7

Hematocrit

37.5-51.0

Dec 2017

Total Testosterone

264-916

Free Testosterone

7.2-24.0

SHBG

19.3-76.4

Estradiol/Sensitive

8-35

Hemoglobin

12.6-17.7

Hematocrit

37.5-51.0

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Marvelous...really well done my Friend.

Now...SHBG you had seen that come up in the recent past hadn't you? and has it stayed up at ~23 or is that back down...?

Vince

Super Moderator
Coastwatcher your labs are 90 days apart and almost the mirror image. You definitely have your protocol in check good job buddy.

HealthMan

Great numbers Coast! Glad to see daily injections worked for you. I am back to twice a week injection at a higher dosage after trying daily injections and i am starting to feel amazing again. TRT definitely a not one size fits all thing!

CoastWatcher

Great numbers Coast! Glad to see daily injections worked for you. I am back to twice a week injection at a higher dosage after trying daily injections and i am starting to feel amazing again. TRT definitely a not one size fits all thing!

Truer words were never spoken in regard to TRT. I believe Vince has a friend who actually prefers, and feels well, on injections every two weeks...it makes little sense to me, but if it works, it works. The leading doctors are those who aren't afraid of a new idea and welcome patient input.

I'm glad you are moving in the right direction. When TRT works it is a life-changer.

Vince

Super Moderator
Truer words were never spoken in regard to TRT. I believe Vince has a friend who actually prefers, and feels well, on injections every two weeks...it makes little sense to me, but if it works, it works. The leading doctors are those who aren't afraid of a new idea and welcome patient input.

I'm glad you are moving in the right direction. When TRT works it is a life-changer.
I do have a friend that injects once every two weeks and is happy with that protocol.

CoastWatcher your story gives us all hope. Congrats on getting your hormones so stable. No wonder you are so layed back and calm all the time.

lenny

Coast, where do you typically inject?

I've been injecting daily for almost a year now, and just got back some puzzling numbers that I'll be posting about soon. Sometimes I wonder if my various injection locations, which I don't keep very good track of, affect how well my protocol works.

CoastWatcher

Coast, where do you typically inject?

I've been injecting daily for almost a year now, and just got back some puzzling numbers that I'll be posting about soon. Sometimes I wonder if my various injection locations, which I don't keep very good track of, affect how well my protocol works.
I like to joke that if I can reach it, I inject there. Seriously, nearly 100% of my injections are shallow IM and I rotate thighs, shoulders, and the occasional hip shot.

lenny

Ha, cool, thanks. That's basically what I do as well. I've found the belly fat shots to be the easiest, surprisingly. They never hurt and there's never any leakage from those injection spots. My shoulder shots tend to leak a tiny bit.

CoastWatcher

CoastWatcher your story gives us all hope. Congrats on getting your hormones so stable. No wonder you are so layed back and calm all the time.
I spent a year walking in the valley of incompetent medical care before landing in a practice where a capable doctor made all the difference. Even then, it took a period of months to surmount the challenges most of us encounter on this journey. Patience...the one factor that can't be supplied by a doctor, but is critical.

CoastWatcher

Ha, cool, thanks. That's basically what I do as well. I've found the belly fat shots to be the easiest, surprisingly. They never hurt and there's never any leakage from those injection spots. My shoulder shots tend to leak a tiny bit.
What size needle are you using?

I have to wonder if keeping Free T to the upper limit and not going over as is so common in the low SHBG guy is what really helps with management of HCT/HGB, E conversion, etc etc

You've been making some great points and realizations lately, doing some research I assume?

Thanks for that! I don't express it on the forum so much as most others with labs and complain about this and that, but my HCT is pretty out of control requiring donations (not a huge deal), I'm overly warm and sometimes sweaty in bed at night with my heat set @ 62 and a ceiling fan on high. Little body acne if I'm not really careful with it...minor things that are kinda tolerable. I'm using a lot of AI, too, bordering on .35mg EOD to control the E, whether its LC/MS/MS, Free E, or both. Just the Free T being astronomical just never came up when I was struggling so bad with over-converting to E. Just an idea that cutting the dose and bringing my Free T down.

HealthMan

Thanks for that! I don't express it on the forum so much as most others with labs and complain about this and that, but my HCT is pretty out of control requiring donations (not a huge deal), I'm overly warm and sometimes sweaty in bed at night with my heat set @ 62 and a ceiling fan on high. Little body acne if I'm not really careful with it...minor things that are kinda tolerable. I'm using a lot of AI, too, bordering on .35mg EOD to control the E, whether its LC/MS/MS, Free E, or both. Just the Free T being astronomical just never came up when I was struggling so bad with over-converting to E. Just an idea that cutting the dose and bringing my Free T down.

Does your blood pressure rise when you HCT goes above normal range? Any other symptoms?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me