HCG protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

trumptrain2016

Just wanted to run this HCG protocol by you guys and see if anyone else is on something similar. My prescription is written for: HCG/METHYLCOBALAMIN 10,000 I/U'S/10MG PER 10 ML INJECT 2 TIMES WEEKLY, 1.25 ML IM TWICE WEEKLY FOR WEEKS THEN REPEAT EVERY THREE MONTHS. When I finish the four weeks then I continue the B12 injections by themselves until it's time for another round of HCG.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Let me guess a bit and say you reconstituted in the typical way that we do it which is 1mL water per 1000iu of powder, you'd end up with 10mL of reconstituted HCG wher 1mL = 1000iu's, so, 1.25mL would be 1250iu?

If that's the case...that's a lot for what we normally see around here, a max dose would be 500iu 3x per week. The problem with using so much at one time is that it can spur aromatase in the testes, that's a problem, and then if you're using an AI, the AI is typically much less effective on Aromatase occuring in the testes environment.

Sean Mosher

I personally have never heard of "cycling" on and off of hCG while on TRT.
How do you feel while using it when compared to not?
That would influence my decision as to whether or not I use it regularly or not at all....

Vince

Super Moderator
I've never cycled HCG, I doing inject 500 IU of HCG every three and a half days, for over 3 years now.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me