Tri-Amino Injections

Has anyone tried Tri-Amino or injectable L-Arginine and L-Citruline with positive benefits? Thank you!

http://defymedical.com/services/68-t...ection-therapy

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

I'll be curious what you hear back.

Defy authorized me to purchase vials, but the price of injections over powder drove me to use powders.

When I considered it ultimately decided that I didn't want to inject up to 1mL of fluid SQ almost every day. Bulk powders like bulksupplements I found to be more economical and easy to use.

I agree don't buy the injectable. Too much trouble and cost with the injectables stick with bulk supplement powders.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Bulk supplements products are inferior compared to a place like True Nutrition, I noticed a significant difference between the two, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel7213 View Post
    Has anyone tried Tri-Amino or injectable L-Arginine and L-Citruline with positive benefits? Thank you!

http://defymedical.com/services/68-t...ection-therapy
    I have never felt the "greatness" that TRT users feel from testosterone despite MULTIPLE protocol changes (test prop, hcg, sermorelin acetate, anastrozole, etc)...I've felt the same or worse...; however, was able to put on muscle VERY EASY.

Having tried the powdered aminos from bulk supplements, I have used the injectable Tri-Amino and is one of the FEW things that gives me a boost in energy...enough to go to the gym and start working out. If you don't mind injecting yourself "again" then go for it. I really recommend it!

I also get a really good boost when working out from my nitric oxide stack. More energy and I'm actually building muscle with it.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Thread Information