Latest Bloodwork... Starting to see some issues..

Buy Lab Tests Online

Murderface

Been on Testopel for 5 months, latest blood work.
Estrogen starting to rise a bit, PSA creeping up.
The Finasteride did bring the DHT way down.
Libido dropped, and nocturnal erections disappeared on me.. Please HELP!

I think the high E2 is definitely due to a bad period in my life I'm going thru. Me and the wife separated, long story, but it's just been a real stressful drain on me. I'm in the gym 6 days a week, it helps. My BMI was just measured, came in at 14. No body fat. Also, no man boobs are forming.

What should I do? Don't want to start taking an Aromatase inhibitor now, on top of the Propecia.

Laboratory test finding 12/26/2017
Dihydrotestosterone 423 pg/mL 112-955 1
Miscellaneous Notes See Notes 2.

Follow Up Male Over 40 12/26/2017
Hemoglobin A1c 5.7 % 3.0-6.0
FSH 0.0 mIU/ml Low 0.7-7.5
LH 0.0 mIU/ml Low 0.8-7.6
Estradiol 70.5 pg/mL High 0.1-56.3
Dhea Sulfate 118 µg/dL 80-560
Total Testosterone 858 µg/dL 300-1150
SHBG 41.3 nmol/L 16.5-55.9
PSA 2.9 ng/mL 0.0-3.5
Free Androgen Index 72.1 nmol/L 32.5-123.2

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Pellet therapy presents a set of unique challenges. However, before that's addressed you should note that your estradiol was measured with the incorrect lab test (the reference ranges are a dead giveaway). You want to measure with the LC, MS/MS lab test (known as the sensitive or ultrasensitive test) as any other is inaccurate many times when men use it. Given that you're on pellets you can wait for your estradiol to decrease as the testosterone slowly drops or add an AI. Before you do either run the proper estradiol test. It's been referenced many times in earlier threads of yours that Finasteride runs significant risks - including diminished libido. Was prolactin measured?

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with coastwatcher, and #1 get off of Finasteride. See if that makes a difference on how you feel.

Murderface

I agree with coastwatcher, and #1 get off of Finasteride. See if that makes a difference on how you feel.

1/2 a pill of anastrazole, twice a week, did the trick. Feel SO MUCH BETTER!! Digital rectal exam revealed my prostate was also *slightly* enlarged, no nodules, no urinary symptons, doc did it because PSA creeped up slightly (high normal). Finasteride has given me no ill side effects, and has knocked my DHT levels down by 50%, into a low normal range.

I get blood tests done EVERY MONTH. Back in on 2/15 for full hormone/liver panel, and another digital rectal check. Maybe I'll get a glass of wine this time.. ;)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me