Can i use tea for coffee in bomb proof

Buy Lab Tests Online

buggies100

I am the one wierd dude that you know that just can not stand the taste of coffee. I would like to try going with bomb proof coffee, but i am sure i will struggle to choke it down. So i am wondering if tea could be substituted. Any ideas?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I think it would be fine to substitute tea for coffee. If you don't like the taste of coffee, you might as well use tea. :)

Will Brink

I am the one wierd dude that you know that just can not stand the taste of coffee. I would like to try going with bomb proof coffee, but i am sure i will struggle to choke it down. So i am wondering if tea could be substituted. Any ideas?

I don't know how it's going to taste using tea, but I suppose you could try it. As a rule, I find most who think they don't like coffee never had good coffee. What have you tried?

buggies100

Hey Will,
I have tried stuff from starbucks, to K cups, to coffee I brought back from Costa rica farms. I have tried dark roast and light roast with chocolate and without. Still tastes like coffee, LOL!!! I think dark beers, porters and stouts, taste like coffee and don't drink them either.
I have been reading your work on diets, supplements and such. Good stuff. I know coffee has some health benefits, I believe tea does as well

Will Brink

Hey Will,
I have tried stuff from starbucks, to K cups, to coffee I brought back from Costa rica farms. I have tried dark roast and light roast with chocolate and without. Still tastes like coffee, LOL!!! I think dark beers, porters and stouts, taste like coffee and don't drink them either.
I have been reading your work on diets, supplements and such. Good stuff. I know coffee has some health benefits, I believe tea does as well

Starbucks sucks and K cups even worse. For sure, Costa Rica has some great coffee, but like anyplace, does vary. Coffee is an acquired taste to be sure, and I'd recommend finding the coffee you can aquire a taste for, as many of the benefits from BPC are found in the coffee and probably have synergism with the additional ingredients (1). There's a long list of potential benefits to daily coffee consumption also. Finally, you may find BPC tastes better than typical coffee and may find that far more palatable. Also, how the coffee is made is a factor. Most often made too weak. French press probably makes the best tasting coffee to me, but there's a ton of different ways to make coffee.

My advice, try BPC as the recipe calls for, using a few difference coffees to truly decide it's not for you. If after that, you could try tea I suppose, but again, may not taste good and or be as effective.

(1) http://www.brinkzone.com/articles/bomb-proof-coffee-confirmation/

Saul

Eliminating the health benefits of coffee...

What is bomb proof coffee?

Really? That seems a bit extreme. How does a tiny bit of milk and sugar it eliminate all the health benefits of coffee?

Is 'bomb proof' click bait, like a name to get one's attention?

Will Brink

Really? That seems a bit extreme. How does a tiny bit of milk and sugar it eliminate all the health benefits of coffee?

Guess you'd need to define "tiny" but many will add quite a bit of sugar to their coffee. Remember, early studies suggested coffee was a negative, until they started to parse out what was the effects of the coffee vs the cream and sugar people added and so forth.

Is 'bomb proof' click bait, like a name to get one's attention?

I supplied the link...

Will Brink

So for a new drinker who is not fond of coffee. What are suggestions for a starting place? I do not like bitter

Much of that is subjective of course as everyone has their preferences, but good fresh coffee is not bitter. See also:

https://www.perfectdailygrind.com/2017/05/brew-coffee-home-beginners-guide/

My thought is, you may find you like/love the taste of BPC but don't like regular coffee, so may be worth making BPC and trying that no matter how you feel about coffee

Finally, while adding a little sweetener to good coffee is tantamount to putting catsup on good steak to coffee purists, it may help taste for you, and you can reduced then eliminate that as (hopefully) you aquire an appreciation for the taste of good coffee.

You're right I was thinking of the overpriced coffee that rhymes with bullet. My apologies.

I as I figured and a very easy mistake to make as most know of the one (which I cover below) and not the other, both with the same initials. My motto, "Bombs always beat bullets ;)

(1) http://www.brinkzone.com/general-health/bulletproof-coffee-bs/

Will Brink

For my version of Bullet Proof coffee I use green tea and it works great.

But were not discussing bullet proof coffee , but something a whole lot better (a) and (b) removing the coffee from the formula means it's not bullet proof coffee but something else..

smcgann

But we are only having this conversation because of Bulletproof coffee and you (and I) coming up with our own twist. In a bit of irony the green tea I use is called Gun Powder Green.

Will Brink

But we are only having this conversation because of Bulletproof coffee and you (and I) coming up with our own twist. In a bit of irony the green tea I use is called Gun Powder Green.

I didn't come up with a twist, I came up with a completely different approach actually based on valid science and named it after something more powerful than bullets... Two, we are having this conversation due to the OP asking about tea being used in Bomb Proof Coffee. Hence, a read of the thread should get you back on track hopefully ;)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me