Hey guys. A little help please, I’m so lost in the hormone maze.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jman

Hey guys.

I hope you can help me with my hypogandism and my struggles over the last two decades. Please, please, please. I’m a 48 year old male.
I will try to make this as concise as I can. Long story short is that I’ve been on anti convulsants for about 20 years for a brain tumor I had removed in my 20’s. I didn’t know how one medicine Trileptal was turning my free T into estradiol, ruined my marriage. I’ve switched to lamictal 10 years ago, but I’ve been taking clonazapam, which I’m sure effect T too but I’ve taking it for 20 plus years and if I miss a dose I’ll have a panic attack and possibly a seizure.
So I’m trying to get my testosterone to estrogen levels in their sweet spots. It’s a bitch. I started with the gel which brought my T from 262 down to 176. I could finally sleep at night b/c it kept me at an even level, but had no libido, so I went to a men’s clinic to get tested.
My T levels were 176 and free T 5.6 and estradiol at 12.2 (Lh3.6 Fsh 2.6)
They put me on .5 ml, one shot per week. Also with HCG shots 80 ml per week I think?
I had a big swing in highs and lows and my anxiousness got worse as the week ended.
They checked my T 887/ 27 free T and my estradiol level. was at 34.2 which he thought was ok but that I might be hypersensitive so I started on 0.30 of anastazole 2x per week, which helped a lot with the anxiety at night. And I then I started splitting my doses to 2x per week to help with the swings.
But I still had a pretty low libido.
I went to an endo b/c the libido was still low. This is where things get a little messed up. I was misreading the syringe and doubling the Testosterone does .5 ml 2x per week.
Felt really horny, lots of erections but woke up drenched in sweat every night, it was the anastazole.
If I stopped it, I feel anxious and can’t sleep. If I take it would wake up with my sheets soaked.
So…… I thought I’d cut down my Testosterone to a lower dose and stop taking the anastazole. Dope. I was still almost doubling the dose by mistake b/c I couldn’t read the syringe(.4ml 2x per week with no anastazole. ?
Took my labs again T 1120/ free T 32.5 . Estradiol 82 (Lh O.2,FSH 0.2). I was still taking the HCG and also 3 mg of zinc at night, no anastazole.

Finally figured out everything was all messed up and got the correct amount of T per shot .25ml 2x per week and .25 anastazole one day after the T shot. Around the 15th of November, had loss or erection during mid sex. Wow never happened before ? completely sucked
I waited about 12 days and had my labs done about a month ago. November 27th.
Testosterone 878 Free T 252; estradiol 64. (FSH .7, LH2) keep in mind I just got back on anastazole on mid November. I was still having anxiety again. High E I think and the anastazole wasn’t building up yet.
So right now I’m taking .30ml of T 2x per week and .75 anastazole the day after. And the same amount of HCG per week 40 ml
Still got anxious at night, so I stopped taking the zinc at night and started taking the anastazole on the same day as I’m taking my T shots. I’m sleeping good this week up until the anastazole starts running out. And can’t get hard after 9pm. But I get morning wood.
So that’s where I’m at right now and I need help understand what to do next. Should I just keep what I’m doing? I do my shots on Tuesday and Friday mornings with the anastazole too. So it’s 36 hours to 48 hours. Should I take the shot and Anastazole at 42 hour intervals?

Any ideas, any help. Oh BTW, My Endo started me on 10 mg of DHEA about 5 months ago. Took one pill and felt like .i was gonna have a panic attack. Never too another one again Ever since then I felt my E production shot through the roof. I know this is a lot of info but any help you guys got is hugely appreciated
John

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jman

Hey Vince, what's your thoughts on arimidex vs
Aromasin, I'm not looking to body build just get decent levels of T vs estradiol for my hypogandism? Really edgy with no libido, pretty sure my estradiol is sensitive on arimedex which I'm on now. E.D. and anxious too.

CoastWatcher

Are you measuring your estradiol with the appropriate, LC, MS/MS, sensitive, test? Can you post ranges for all of your lab results when you reference them?

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey Vince, what's your thoughts on arimidex vs
Aromasin, I'm not looking to body build just get decent levels of T vs estradiol for my hypogandism? Really edgy with no libido, pretty sure my estradiol is sensitive on arimedex which I'm on now. E.D. and anxious too.

I been on trt for 3 years now and I never used an AI. Make sure you get the right estradiol test, the sensitive test for men we have many threads on it. So many issues are caused by doctors prescribing AI and not doing the proper labs.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me