I buy bulksupplements powder, I buy it from Amazon.com or from their website bulksupplements.com. it comes in a bag and I just put it in my own containers.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

so, to drink it, you put the required amount in a glass of water and drink that? or can you make like a half gallon up and pour from that?
    i'm a lazy bastid and am trying to make this as easy on myself as i can.,
    thanks again for your help.

also 1:1 or 2:1?
    Last edited by linter; 02-01-2018 at 09:48 AM.

I used two to one, I never pre-mix it and keep it in the refrigerator. Can you mix up to a gallon and save it for later I don't know hopefully someone else will chime.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

great. thanks for the info.

I put it in plain, high-fat yogurt and blend it in protein/fat shakes.

Great stack, but why no L-Arginine?

Arginine is a poor donor of NO substrate as the body processes Arg it only survives to about 40% of it where the remainder get converted to Ornithine and back to Arginine by the body. Citrulline is far superior and doesn't go thru that process.

Hi,

What's the rationale for using L-Norvaline in the stack? Is L-Citrulline DL Malate better than straight L-Citrulline? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2-1, 1 heaping teaspoon
    Beta Alanine, 1/2 heaping teaspoon
    L-Norvaline, 1/2 heaping teaspoon
    I take twice a day

My nitric oxide stack just go too big last year, I completely stopped taking it for 3 months and even stopped all ED meds for over a week.
    My workout were still okay and sex was still good. The last 10 plus weeks I decided to start a more simplified stack and added in my ED meds again.
    It really does help my workouts, I does give more energy when working out. I finish my workouts faster and it also helps with my gains. I'm happy I started it back but I'm going to keep it simple. I do take some extra Citrulline throughout the day, I really like the taste and like the way it helps pump up my muscles!

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel7213 View Post
    Hi,

What's the rationale for using L-Norvaline in the stack? Is L-Citrulline DL Malate better than straight L-Citrulline? Thank you!
    Supposedly in studies, not human studies. Norvaline will allow greater nitric oxide values. It's debatable which Citrulline is better, but I believe Malate is.

What do you find beneficial about
    Beta Alanine
    ? I am just trying to understand why you chose each of these components for the stack, as I think I am going to order them myself. Thank you!

Supposedly in studies, not human studies. Norvaline will allow greater nitric oxide values. It's debatable which Citrulline is better, but I believe Malate is.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel7213 View Post
    What do you find beneficial about
    Beta Alanine
    ? I am just trying to understand why you chose each of these components for the stack, as I think I am going to order them myself. Thank you!
    Less muscle fatigue, faster recovery. https://examine.com/supplements/Beta-Alanine/

Its not bad for you by any means but be cautious with using Beta Alinine as it has a pins and needles feeling that if you say take 5g for instance, you'll wig out on it.

Vince,
    I ordered from bulksupplements website and it will arrive tomorrow. I'm setting up containers for them and trying to get something to measure from.
    Are you using a measure spoon or something? How exactly is the 1/2 heaping teaspoon? I mean, how can you get a heaping with 1/2 teaspoon

Quote Originally Posted by baraider View Post
    Vince,
    I ordered from bulksupplements website and it will arrive tomorrow. I'm setting up containers for them and trying to get something to measure from.
    Are you using a measure spoon or something? How exactly is the 1/2 heaping teaspoon? I mean, how can you get a heaping with 1/2 teaspoon
    I bought some measuring spoons from a number of stores, Target, the dollar store and Amazon.

1 heaping measurement is just that, heaping. Or a rounded "scoop".

What I take away is there is no downside of overdose on this when you take more than the exact scooping measurement.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Carter View Post
    1 heaping measurement is just that, heaping. Or a rounded "scoop".
    I always make it heaping, maybe that's just my personality kicking in.

What I take away is there is no downside of overdose on this when you take more than the exact scooping measurement.
    Doesn't the liver have to deal with everything we take?

Arginine is a poor donor of NO substrate as the body processes Arg it only survives to about 40% of it where the remainder get converted to Ornithine and back to Arginine by the body. Citrulline is far superior and doesn't go thru that process.
    My preworkout contains L-Citrulline and i think I receive benefits from it. However, I started adding 1G of L-Arginine on work out days and OMG a huge change for me. Vein visibility improved during work outs and after, but the best part is the change in Erection quality and sensitivity. I am a believer in this holy grail stuff now. Sex is amazing and erection is fuller, harder and much more sensitive. It is obvious it is coming from the L-Arginine as that is the only thing I added when I started seeing the improvements. (I'm also on a daily dose of 5mg Tadafil, but had that prior to L-Arginine as well). I'm using the Vitamin Shoppe Brand, and I'll continue to use this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Starplex View Post
    My preworkout contains L-Citrulline and i think I receive benefits from it. However, I started adding 1G of L-Arginine on work out days and OMG a huge change for me. Vein visibility improved during work outs and after, but the best part is the change in Erection quality and sensitivity. I am a believer in this holy grail stuff now. Sex is amazing and erection is fuller, harder and much more sensitive. It is obvious it is coming from the L-Arginine as that is the only thing I added when I started seeing the improvements. (I'm also on a daily dose of 5mg Tadafil, but had that prior to L-Arginine as well). I'm using the Vitamin Shoppe Brand, and I'll continue to use this stuff...
    Can you post your complete nitric oxide stack, I'm interested in seeing the full stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Starplex View Post
    Im certain that syngerstically they work well together, there's not doubt in that, but Citrulline is far superior and is the core ingredient over everything else.

Can you post your complete nitric oxide stack, I'm interested in seeing the full stack.
    I think the main NO effects come from the following:
    Daily Tadafil 5mg in the morning
    Workout days: Prekaged Preworkout (contains 6.5g of L-Citrulline), as well as other goodies.
    Workout days: 1g of L-Arginine

Other supplements that I take:
    Orange Triad - Multi Vitamin
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin D
    DHEA-S (pharmacy grade)
    DIM 200mg
    ZMA
    Creatine HCL post workout

As mentioned before, the only change I made to my protocol was adding the L-Arginine after reading Gene's post where he was using it for NO support in his stack. And Bam, magic occurred.

In the past I did use L-Arginine, my stack got too complicated and too big. My simplified version, so far has been successful for me.

Vince,
    I tried it yesterday 2 times. First time, putting them in a cup of water and mix them put. It tastes really sour.

Second try with a cup of milk.

I don't know what kind of liquid you mix it with to reduce the sourness or you really like sour drink?

Vince,
    I tried it yesterday 2 times. First time, putting them in a cup of water and mix them put. It tastes really sour.

I don't know what kind of liquid you mix it with to reduce the sourness or you really like sour drink?
    Yes I really do like the sour taste of L-CITRULLINE malate, you can add some glycine to give it a sweeter taste. That's why Vince Carter doesn't use Malate, too sour for him. Maybe I should start a poll, do you like the sour taste of Citrulline Malate.

Its not bad for you by any means but be cautious with using Beta Alinine as it has a pins and needles feeling that if you say take 5g for instance, you'll wig out on it.
    I have a feeling of getting hot in the body, tickling in the face after drinking this new stack.
    Is this the feeling you refer to?
    I drink all of them at once so I don't know which gave me that feeling.

I have a feeling of getting hot in the body, tickling in the face after drinking this new stack.
    Is this the feeling you refer to?
    I drink all of them at once so I don't know which gave me that feeling.
    Yes, he's referring to Beta Alanine. It's known as the "beta alanine itch" a harmless prickling/flushing sensation.

Vince,

I mix my NO stack with V8 splash about 4 oz its still sour but much better IMO. I have also tried gatorade and grapefruit juice it works but not as good as the V8.

Vince, I don't know what kind of liquid you mix it with to reduce the sourness or you really like sour drink?
    cold water

Quote Originally Posted by FeelingLost View Post
    I mix my NO stack with V8 splash about 4 oz its still sour but much better IMO. I have also tried gatorade and grapefruit juice it works but not as good as the V8.
    This is something I may have to try out.
    How much of the stack do you put in there so a bottom of V8 can be used for a couple of days. Say, you get a sip of it each time. i think it would be a much easier way to manage it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information