Lysine Reduces Anxiety

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If thats true it could be used a few places on EM. <sarcasm>

Im using Lysine to increase iron absorption but I dont suffer with anxiety to know if it has a positive effect.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vitamin C & L-lysine (Linus Pauling) have been used successfully to reverse atherosclerosis,
it somehow keeps on surfacing despite its complete uselessness.

Blackhawk

Vitamin C & L-lysine (Linus Pauling) have been used successfully to reverse atherosclerosis,
it somehow keeps on surfacing despite its complete uselessness.

Huh?

successful but useless?

I know about the Pauling theory, are you saying it is unproven or disproven?

Blackhawk

Vince, I'm still a bit confused. So are you taking these as part of your crusade against artery disease/clearing plaque or for a different reason? Not clear whether you are refuting the Pauling theory or not. I have not seen any conclusive documentation one way or other other. Just anecdote on both sides.

I ask because of my own history. I made the decision to go ahead with it though not at quite so high doses. I also have not found any warnings about taking Lysine or Vit C other than titrate C to bowel tolerance. I take 3g vit C and 3 Lysine/day. Unless there is something which I am not aware, seems taking Lysine and C shouldn't hurt anything.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, I'm still a bit confused. So are you taking these as part of your crusade against artery disease/clearing plaque or for a different reason? Not clear whether you are refuting the Pauling theory or not. I have not seen any conclusive documentation one way or other other. Just anecdote on both sides.

I ask because of my own history. I made the decision to go ahead with it though not at quite so high doses. I also have not found any warnings about taking Lysine or Vit C other than titrate C to bowel tolerance. I take 3g vit C and 3 Lysine/day. Unless there is something which I am not aware, seems taking Lysine and C shouldn't hurt anything.

I agree it shouldn't hurt anything supplementing with vitamin C and Lysine. I just don't know if the evidence is high enough to believe it actually stops CAD. I do think it's a good supplement and I have it part of my supplement regiment.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me