Daily subcutaneous testosterone for management of testosterone deficiency

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
54 men age range (26-82)

prescribed daily subcutaneous testosterone injection per DST Method

testosterone was administered as testosterone cypionate (7-18mg) in >95% of the patients included in the study

remaining patients recieved combination of testosterone cypionate/enanthate

testosterone was administerd subcutaneous injection using 30 gauge 1/2 inch hypodermic needle into outer thigh,biceps or gluteal muscle

hcg (220 units 2 days/week Monday and Friday) and anastrozole (once daily oral 0.25-0.5mg tablet) were also used during protocol

Would have been interesting to see the end results without the use of an aromatose inhibitor (anastrozole) and if the study was better controlled.

http://www.bioscience.org/2018/v10e/af/825/fulltext.php?bframe=2.htm

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
5. CONCLUSIONSDespite the noted limitations, the consistent and statistically significant increases in the three testosterone values suggest that the DST therapy method used for the patients included in the study has positive effects on testosterone level status. Co-treatment with an aromatase inhibitor and hCG appear to have prevented some of the adverse effects commonly observed with testosterone-only treatment. These findings can serve as a basis for further studies (including prospective controlled trials) to determine the range of benefits and better define the expected outcomes with the DST therapy method using aromatase inhibitor and hCG co-treatment.

Interesting study, I'm surprised that they injected in the thigh, biceps or gluteal muscle for a Sub-Q. It's nice to know the positive results with dailies.

ERO

All the study really shows was that T levels were increased by injecting Testosterone. Nothing about whether or not any of the subjects felt any better during treatment.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me