Natural fluctuations in testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Hi all,

I have been tested for testosterone several times with my lowest total T level being 505 and my lowest free t level being 9.6. My highest reading ever for total t was 872 and my highest free t was 22.6 with a range of 9.3-26.5.

My question I want to ask is why does my testosterone fluctuate so much? Is it even possible for it to fluctuate that much being that I am not on TRT. All my labs were taken in the morning. Also do labs ever mess up you're results or get you're results mixed up with someone elses levels? My last lab I had for my testosterone was the highest yet but I sure don't feel like I have those levels.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Your natural levels of testosterone will fluctuate and there are many thing that will influence it. Natural levels will always fluctuate.

Vince

Super Moderator
That is a big difference, as you probably know your testosterone is at its highest point in the morning. I think that is why sex is so much more enjoyable when you first wake up I believe it's the same way for women. Their hormones peak in the morning too.

Hi all,

I have been tested for testosterone several times with my lowest total T level being 505 and my lowest free t level being 9.6. My highest reading ever for total t was 872 and my highest free t was 22.6 with a range of 9.3-26.5.

My question I want to ask is why does my testosterone fluctuate so much? Is it even possible for it to fluctuate that much being that I am not on TRT. All my labs were taken in the morning. Also do labs ever mess up you're results or get you're results mixed up with someone elses levels? My last lab I had for my testosterone was the highest yet but I sure don't feel like I have those levels.

What is that suppost to feel like? Have you considered how you are feeling might not be related to your TT lvl at all?

No I'm not on trt. I just didn't know if it was normal for them to fluctuate that much. Because 500 to 800 is a big fluctuation.
I could believe your natural T lvl could fluxate from 500 to 800 based on how active one was. Everything you do burns thru your T.

JayLay777

It basically feels like I have low t but I don't. No morning erections and mild ED. But I guess that is not related to my testosterone. I have been thinking it might be adrenal fatigue because I exercise almost everyday and take caffeine and stimulants before my workouts. My skin also feels thin and dry sometimes and my hair seems like it is thinner. My symptoms seem like they worse after a hard and long weight lifting session. I have had my thyroid checked and it is good. Regarding my mild ed and no morning erections I'm guessing it is due to a blood flow or nerve issue.

madman

Super Moderator
It basically feels like I have low t but I don't. No morning erections and mild ED. But I guess that is not related to my testosterone. I have been thinking it might be adrenal fatigue because I exercise almost everyday and take caffeine and stimulants before my workouts. My skin also feels thin and dry sometimes and my hair seems like it is thinner. My symptoms seem like they worse after a hard and long weight lifting session. I have had my thyroid checked and it is good. Regarding my mild ed and no morning erections I'm guessing it is due to a blood flow or nerve issue.

Keywords here are " I exercise almost everyday and take caffeine and stimulants before my workouts" and "my symptoms seem like they worse after a hard and long weight lifting session"?

I would say you are definitely overtraining which can cause excess physiological stress due to overworking the muscles without adequate recovery (lack of rest days/too long training sessions/ poor diet).

Your T fluctuations may be so drastic due to overtraining/lack of recovery. T should be at its highest concentrations early in the am and will fluctuate throughout the day and reach its lowest concentrations during the evening hours.

It has been shown in studies that there is a 20-30% decrease in t during the late afternoon/evening in young healthy males.

If you are lifting weights training heavy and hard I would say no more than 4 days/week maximum and adding in cardio on rest days can also hinder recovery if it is overdone.

Try to keep your weight training sessions 45 min-1 hr and make sure your diet is in check and you are getting adequate sleep which is critical to recovery physically/mentally.

Excess cortisol caused by (lack of sleep/poor diet/excess stress whether physical or mental) can definitely hinder recovery and cause wild fluctuations in testosterone levels.

rfhowell68

Hi,

When I started TRT my baseline was 280/8 total/free

Weekly dose
140mg 280/7 Felt worse
180mg 450/11 Felt like before TRT
220mg 625/15 Felt a little better
240mg 360/11 Feel great, but what's up with the numbers?

Is this normal?

Systemlord

Sounds like thyroid issues, dry skin, thinning hair. These symptoms mimic low T.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me