Looking for Good Multivitamin - Without Calcium

Buy Lab Tests Online
As title says, I need to find a good multi that is without Calcium. My bloods for Calcium are high, running at 10.5. Sure this is right above the range, but according to parathyroid.com my level should be lower due to my age, 43. I have not tested PTH level, this seems to be something that causes high calcium blood levels, leading to Kidney Stones. I have had 1 kidney Stone thus far and do not want a second if it can be avoided.

interesting read for those who have had a stone http://www.parathyroid.com/kidney-stones.htm

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Matt Leiser

As title says, I need to find a good multi that is without Calcium. My bloods for Calcium are high, running at 10.5. Sure this is right above the range, but according to parathyroid.com my level should be lower due to my age, 43. I have not tested PTH level, this seems to be something that causes high calcium blood levels, leading to Kidney Stones. I have had 1 kidney Stone thus far and do not want a second if it can be avoided.

interesting read for those who have had a stone http://www.parathyroid.com/kidney-stones.htm

have you added vitamin K2 as a supplement to help with serum calcium levels?

I have not. I only looked at really trying to figure this out due to my most recent blood work. I have always been high in calcium, sort of figured it was due to eating TUMs. I went on Nexium, stopped the TUMs and my calcium rose even higher. The only milk I consume is a dash in my morning espresso drink I make at the house. All I know is that Kidney stone was the worse pain I have ever felt in my life. The worse part is the ER gave me NO pain meds at all. I take a long lasting opiate, and because of that they didnt give me anything. Next time (hope there isnt one) Ill just skip the part where they ask what meds I am on. They other Dr and nurses at the ER would walk by my room and peek their heads in, watching me in agony. Sort of pissed me off.

Vitamin K2 has been ordered.

I also went with Metagentics for my multi

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale