Wassuuup?!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

pistolero

Hello! I just found this forum this morning. Looking up info on HRT. I'm 48, short, fat, and out of shape. I'm 5'6" and 230 pounds. I've fooled myself for too long. A couple of years ago I stepped on the scales at my doctor's office and it read 245. I said to myself "now I HAVE to do something about this." I was VERY athletic in my youth, wrestled and ran track in high school. Then I was in the Army for 4 years. And did mostly VERY HIGHLY physically demanding jobs for years after that. Around the year 2000 I finally got a job I didn't have to break my back at. Fast forward 15+ years, I'm old, and tired. Way overweight. And just don't feel good. I also have a beautiful wife that I just rarely have any desire for over the last few years. SO much different than 15 years ago.

Since that 245 pound epiphany, I've lost a little over 15 pounds of it. And I do feel better, but it's like I'm at a plateau. I've improved my diet even since I lost the first 15 lbs, but further actual progress on reducing my waistline just seems out of reach.

I've been reading about the benefits of HRT and test in general for a while. Something just prompted me this morning to actually DO something about it. Found this forum and due to all the positive posts about them I called Defy. Tomorrow afternoon I go to get my initial labs and physical done.

I am SO excited, I feel better already just knowing how much better I will feel and look a few months from now.

Thanks for having this forum!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

Welcome pistolero, you have found the best source for improving your life. Defy is great. I work with them too and I shame myself for not having done it earlier. Good luck and please keep us up to date with your treatment so that others like us can learn from it.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Welcome to EM!! Glad you joined! Keep up the good work, and stay committed into 2018 and beyond, you can/will be a new man when you're posting on this thread at the end of 2018.

pistolero

Thanks for the welcome! Taking this afternoon off from work. Getting blood drawn at Labcorp and then an appointment at my PCP to fill out the physical exam form.

pistolero

Just got my labs total T = 343 ng/dL, free = 11.8 pg/mL. Total cholesterol still high at 248 but down from 283 tested in September.

pistolero

Testosterone,Free and Total Testosterone, Serum 343 ng/dL 264 - 916 01 Adult male reference interval is based on a population of healthy nonobese males (BMI <30) between 19 and 39 years old. Travison, et.al. JCEM 2017,102;1161-1173. PMID: 28324103. Free Testosterone(Direct) 11.8 pg/mL 6.8 - 21.5 01DHEA-Sulfate 279.1 ug/dL 71.6 - 375.4 01TSH 2.040 uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500 01Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S LH 5.0 mIU/mL 1.7 - 8.6 01Prostate-Specific Ag, Serum Prostate Specific Ag, Serum 0.5 ng/mL 0.0 - 4.0 01

Estradiol, Sensitive 26.1 pg/mL 8.0 - 35.0

Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 31.2 nmol/L 16.5 - 55.9

Hemocrit 44.2%

&#8203;What else is important?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel