Blue sky peptides new tadalafil formula???

Buy Lab Tests Online
Is anyone still getting tadalafil from bluesky? They seem to have changed there formula and I don't think it's very good.....way under dosed!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JPB

Yeah man it was the shit but my last batch seems really watered down. Not sure what to make of it. Are you noticing less potency?

JPB

Yeah just to follow-up after a few more days it seems, well, I'm losing my gains. Very disappointing. Will need to look elsewhere.

Ya man it's not potent like old stuff! Sucks.....i ordered a bunch because they had an awesome deal on it. So u got the new clear liquid one? It's not foamy milky color anymore.

SFDan

I've used Blue Sky Tadalafil for a couple years and my last batch was as you describe, watery. I haven't noticed that it is less effective, however.

I had asked might have been bluesky awhile back about noticing the watery or then thick product and they said it was just a different carrier base for the chemical and the difference was of no concern.

Yes Vince that what they told me. I emailed them and said I didn't find effective at all like old formula so they r bring back old formula and shipping me out free product. Must have had alot of complaints about effectiveness.

MikeXL

Thanks Maximus - How did you present the fact that it wasn't effective since BlueSky has to pretend like they don't know that you are consuming it (I am not trying to be facetious). Did you just say that you noticed that it was not effective and kept it at that?

Yes Vince that what they told me. I emailed them and said I didn't find effective at all like old formula so they r bring back old formula and shipping me out free product. Must have had alot of complaints about effectiveness.

masfield

so ... did bsp change the formula and go back to the old one?

btw/ i bought a bunch of it 8 months ago and the liquid in some bottles tasted terrible and left me feeling nauseated all day. other bottles were fine.

what about the taste now? can anyone comment?

Tat2man1978

Just received blue sky peptide. Took 1ml and NOTHING. waited a day and decided to take 1ml nothing. Penis same, NO super rock hard results. as others listed. Slight headache next morning.

Consistency really watery/ milky with residual chunks of bubbly bits. Taste fine almost like coconut water.

Any help appreciated. Thinking i shouldve tried Rasa Rrsearch maybe?

They changed their formula back to old one.....milky in color and a bit foamy. Works! They had too many complaints on the thicker clear formula....it was junk! They sent me new formula to replace the bad ones that I had bought!

Diesel7213

I want to try BlueSky out, but I don't like that they require echeck. I would prefer to use my credit card. Does anyone know of any other good sites that don't require echeck or bitcoin?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me