Switching to EOD, dosage question...

Buy Lab Tests Online

maneframe150

So, I started the TRT journey way back when with the 200mg 1x/every two weeks. Graduated to 100mg 1x/week. And the last few months I've been doing 40mgs every 3.5 days. I was able to stop taking .25 anastrozole every 3.5 days when I switched to 3.5 days with my testosterone.

My Test levels are between 750 and 800 when I get my labs drawn just before my next injection.

I also JUST started using an insulin syringe and going into my delts (which is SO much better than quads).

I've been reading a lot about every other day injections.

1. Should I do EOD injections?

2. If I do EOD injections, would 20mgs EOD be the logical dose? (I ask because when I went to every 3.5 days, the dose did drop)

3. Can I alternate between delts EOD long term?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I would say if you're using only 80 mg a week it would make sense to use 20 mg every other day. I would think you would need to add another location besides your shoulders to inject.

HealthMan

If you are feeling good with your protocol and are not having henatocrit or estradiol issues I don’t see a reason to change. Don’t fix if it aint broke.
~23mg would be the obvious start dosage for EOD (80mg / 7 x 2) so 20mg is a good rounded number.
Alternate injection site is always a good idea. I am currently doing shallow IM and i rotate both shoulders and thighs. Given you plan to to EOD it would be a good idea to rotate different sites.

I concur that if you're otherwise on track then there's no reason to make changes. You should rotate as best you can but I'm not quite a subscriber to any issues that come up like scar tissue or anything like that from repeated use of the same location.

Systemlord

I recently switched from 50mg twice weekly to 25mg EOD and had high E2 symptoms, I was perfectly fine injecting 50mg twice weekly. I believe the issue I had was moving to EOD didn't allow my levels to drop much before my next injection, so now I'm injecting 20mg EOD and am feeling a little better but still not where I was before the change.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me