Yet another new member

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jogger

Hi. I'm an aging runner, retired. Slightly overweight, memory could be better. I have been taking DHEA to promote healing, quitting for a few days periodically. Interest in things fading so I sought a retest of my T.

Had a total T test by my GP some time ago. Just had a free and bound T test by LabCorp and free registered as 6.1, flagged as LOW. I consulted my GP and was told the guidelines don't allow treatment of low T unless the patient is under 50.

I wonder if one can email test results to a physician online to approve treatment and prescribe what is best suited?

Thanks.

Jogger

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
If you going to start TRT, you're probably going to have to get a new set of labs. I doubt if the labs your doctor gave you will cover everything a normal trt Clinic would want. I wouldn't be taking DHEA when you're not on trt because it's going to lower your testosterone and increase your estradiol levels. So if you already have low testosterone it's only going to lower more.

Jogger

If you going to start TRT, you're probably going to have to get a new set of labs. I doubt if the labs your doctor gave you will cover everything a normal trt Clinic would want. I wouldn't be taking DHEA when you're not on trt because it's going to lower your testosterone and increase your estradiol levels. So if you already have low testosterone it's only going to lower more.

Noted. Then the improved healing while taking DHEA is a result of which chemical change? I had expected that increasing T would in course improve healing, i.e. strained muscle, common cuts to the aging thinner skin.

Vince

Super Moderator
Noted. Then the improved healing while taking DHEA is a result of which chemical change? I had expected that increasing T would in course improve healing, i.e. strained muscle, common cuts to the aging thinner skin.
If you would like to check to see if you really need TRT, we have two advertisers Defy Medical and PrimeBody. Both will run all the labs you need. I'm a patient of Defy.

Hi. I'm an aging runner, retired. Slightly overweight, memory could be better. I have been taking DHEA to promote healing, quitting for a few days periodically. Interest in things fading so I sought a retest of my T.

Had a total T test by my GP some time ago. Just had a free and bound T test by LabCorp and free registered as 6.1, flagged as LOW. I consulted my GP and was told the guidelines don't allow treatment of low T unless the patient is under 50.

I wonder if one can email test results to a physician online to approve treatment and prescribe what is best suited?

Thanks.

Jogger

Hi Jogger welcome. Under 50 what? years of age, total T ?

If you are truely interested in researching the TRT treatments I would forget about your med ins. They ain't going to cover it and if you do manage to jump thru all their hoops you will still have a doctor who doesn't know what he is doing and believe me they can really screw you up, you think you feel bad now...

I'd recommend you start at Nelson's DiscountedLab. https://www.discountedlabs.com/start
Then get all the proper blood tests recommended their. Believe me it is cheaper than you think.
Only then will you know if TRT will get you back on the path.

hth

EDIT just incase that link above doesn't get you to this one a second read.
https://www.discountedlabs.com/blog...ment-blood-test-targets-and-their-management/

Sean Mosher

PrimeBody is located in Arizona, but we have doctors we are affiliated with all over the country.
Would be happy to talk with you.
Feel free to PM me and I'll answer any questions you may have!

Jogger

I wouldn't be taking DHEA when you're not on trt because it's going to lower your testosterone and increase your estradiol levels. So if you already have low testosterone it's only going to lower more.

I hadn't previously seen any information that DHEA lowers T.

I have read, here I think, that starting T will shut down natural testosterone production and that forever after natural testosterone production can never return to previous normal, albeit low, levels no matter that trt has ended. But at my advanced age that's not a serious concern.

Vince

Super Moderator
I hadn't previously seen any information that DHEA lowers T.

I have read, here I think, that starting T will shut down natural testosterone production and that forever after natural testosterone production can never return to previous normal, albeit low, levels no matter that trt has ended. But at my advanced age that's not a serious concern.
I agree, if you're on TRT. I would supplement with DHEA to get levels in a normal range.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me