Question about high SHBG and injection frequency.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Tried the VG site, I like it. No issues at all during injection. However, for the next 2 days that muscle where I injected was sore. Not even the injection site but the muscle running along to the greater trochanter. Weird, maybe it was coincidence and I was just sore from my leg workout, but it was only on that side. Anyway, it was a good injection and easy to do.
Now, regarding HCG, do I need to go through a new patient consultation to get just the HCG part of it from Defy? Can I still work with my doctor on the Test and blood work? My insurance takes care of all that. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Nothing special anymore. It is just that everything is covered by insurance including the Test Cyp. She would only prescribe an AI if E2 is too high. But she is reluctant about HCG. She doesn't believe is necessary.

CoastWatcher

Nothing special anymore. It is just that everything is covered by insurance including the Test Cyp. She would only prescribe an AI if E2 is too high. But she is reluctant about HCG. She doesn't believe is necessary.

I can't speak to your financial situation, but I don't understand why men permit our health choices to be guided by a third-party agency, an insurance company, when it is clear that the provider/doctor is providing substandard care. We don't take our cars to the same less than capable mechanic, but our bodies...well, if it's a possibility, you should consider investigating some of the leading fee-for-service providers that care for men in this medical area. It may not be as expensive as you think.

Systemlord

The reason why why thinks it's unnecessary is a lack of understanding, she's ok with replacing testosterone but doesn't even consider what other hormones are affected by TRT.

Remaining fertile isn't necessary?

She's just ignorant.

The reason why why thinks it's unnecessary is a lack of understanding, she's ok with replacing testosterone but doesn't even consider what other hormones are affected by TRT.

Remaining fertile isn't necessary?

She's just ignorant.

I have a vasectomy and 3 kids already. I closed shop, so fertility is not a concern for me. My concern is the testicular atrophy and possible pain associated with it in the future. I'm also a bit concerned about the lack of LH to estimulate other receptors in the body, not only in the testis. So far I have been feeling great 10 weeks into it. I think she is very helpful and open to suggestions, I will print the information provided and see what she thinks. I would still need to get the HCG from somewhere else as it is not covered and it is expensive at the pharmacy. I'm waiting for Defy to give me a consultation and possibly just get all my health care done through them. I just didn't want to start all over.

Systemlord

Starting over with a knowledgeable doctor can only improve your situation, you could end up feeling a lot better than you do now. I could care less how nice and open a doctors is if they aren't knowledgeable enough to manage my hormones properly they get the axe!

On board with HCG

Hello guys, I have updates and more questions. Could you guide me in the right direction please? So I talked to my doctor and presented her with the Chrisler protocol for HCG. She agreed and sent the script to the pharmacy. We both discussed and agreed on a conservative dose of 350IU’s every 3.5D to coincide with my injection times. I still don’t know how I’m gonna respond to the HCG, but I hope for the best. So far I still feel pretty good and I did notice some shrinkage which kind a bothers me a bit, but not much. No pain or discomfort though. Now, I’m still half way on a dose adjustment and not sure if I should wait for the blood work yet before starting HCG. What are your thoughts? Also, should the dose of Test Cyp be adjusted with the introduction of the HCG? She didn’t change it. I’m currently injecting 80mg twice a week every 3.5D vía shallow IM VG for a total of 160mg weekly. Also taking stinging nettle root for my high SHBG. Don’t know if it is working yet. No side effects of any kind and gaining nice muscle and strength in the gym and everything good with the miss. I’m kind a nervous about introducing HCG and possibly messing things up. Also, have you guys used the Nelson protocol for injection of Test Cyp and HCG in the same syringe? Does it work fine? Is it Test first then HCG for drawing? Thank you so much.

350iu every 3.5d is actually quite low. I’m currently on 500iu every 3.5d with defy medical and have done as much as 1500iu per week with previous doctors. I don’t know why you are so afraid of HCG, it will simply make sure sperm production continues and that your testes don’t disappear into your scrodum. As far as shallow IM I think that’s the best way to go. I used to do deep IM and it sucks. Get yourself insulin syringes like 27g or 28, 29,30 and inject shoulders, outter quads hell almost anywhere with those tiny things. I personally don’t use Nelson’s protocol for injecting oil and water based substances since syringes are so cheap and painless with the small needles, but it’s technically possible.

I guess I'm scared of the seemingly difficult task to control E2 once HCG is introduced. I read a lot of anecdote stories here and other forum where they talk about how great things were before HCG and how they improved initially then degrade as time goes on. I currently don't need an AI and I rather not have to take one, but not sure how that will change once HCG is introduced. That's all. I totally understand the issue with total shut down of the testis and that concerns me, although I don't care about fertility. I have a vasectomy. Thanks for the reply.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me