Better sleep with Phosphatidylserine

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
I finally stated using Seriphos recommended by ERO and I'm getting a good night sleep. I've only used it a few days and it seems to really be working. I also have the NOW brand that I was taking but didn't notice much difference in sleep quality.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

rhino5169

Ordered seriphos but not here yet.
Been taking holy basil and it definitely helps.
Instead of waking up at 1:00 and being up for an hour and half I'm sleeping until 4 and only up for half an hour

Vince

Super Moderator
Ordered seriphos but not here yet.
Been taking holy basil and it definitely helps.
Instead of waking up at 1:00 and being up for an hour and half I'm sleeping until 4 and only up for half an hour

It did take a while for it to be delivered. When it finally arrives and you start using seriphos, let me know if you receive any improve sleep from it.

Vince

Super Moderator
Will do.
Did it start working from the first night with you?

Yes it did, I've only been using it for 3 days now and last night was the best sleep. But I was supplementing with the NOW brand before I received seriphos, so that may also be contributing to a better sleep.

wannabeman

For me, Melatonin has just worked better all in all. I also experimented with phenibut, which was pretty good (this stuff: https://liftmode.com/calming/phenibut.html), I managed to get a good amount of sleep every night. So I think there are some things you can try when suffering from insomnia, but this will probably not work for everyone, depending on the reason for the insomnia.

Last edited:

ERO

For me, Melatonin has just worked better all in all.

Just curious on your Melatonin dose. I have tried melatonin at doses ranging from 1mg to 10mg and trial and error showed me that a 1mg time-release works far better than any larger dose, and I have seen anecdotal reports that show the same thing. E.G., that for many folks, a smaller dose works better than a larger dose.

Hi Vince, In another post you were going to order something from India for sleep. Did those come in? Did you try them?

I have issue with Melatonin. Mostly it lingers when I wake up. OK for weekends but if you have to go to work you are dragging for the first couple hours. I prefer PURE's 5-HTP tryptophan 50mg 1/2 hour before bed time.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi Vince, In another post you were going to order something from India for sleep. Did those come in? Did you try them?

I have issue with Melatonin. Mostly it lingers when I wake up. OK for weekends but if you have to go to work you are dragging for the first couple hours. I prefer PURE's 5-HTP tryptophan 50mg 1/2 hour before bed time.
No I haven't received my order yet. It went through Chicago January 7th and I'm starting to get concerned.

Vince

Super Moderator
Just curious on your Melatonin dose. I have tried melatonin at doses ranging from 1mg to 10mg and trial and error showed me that a 1mg time-release works far better than any larger dose, and I have seen anecdotal reports that show the same thing. E.G., that for many folks, a smaller dose works better than a larger dose.
I've been having trouble sleeping and yesterday after work, I stopping and picked up some NOW brand of melatonin 3mg. I did work. I slept a good 7hours , maybe placebo effect?

I´ve tried Melatonin many times and I have come to the conclusion that its nothing for me. Why? Its lie going on trip around the world, very wierd dreams and and I when I wake up I feel tired after a far too vivid night sleep. Nothing for. I take a small dosage of Lendormin (Brotizolam) sub lingual in SOS situations. I believe its not approved on the US´s market.

akamossad

My case is slightly different, Phosphatidylserine seems working for me however very minimal improvement to my sleep. I've found sleeping supplements with melatonin working for me wonderfully. I take melatrol 1 hour before sleep and it works for me. However be careful with overdosing melatonin.

Here are a couple of articles you can read as well.

Can You Take Too Much Melatonin?

Dr Axe

Vince

Super Moderator
My case is slightly different, Phosphatidylserine seems working for me however very minimal improvement to my sleep. I've found sleeping supplements with melatonin working for me wonderfully. I take melatrol 1 hour before sleep and it works for me. However be careful with overdosing melatonin.

Here are a couple of articles you can read as well.

Can You Take Too Much Melatonin?

Dr Axe

For sleep yes I agree, I need between 3 to 4 mg of melatonin for good sleep. How many members take less than that. I did find a study where they use high dose melatonin to help heal people from cancer.

PLGuy

I know this is an old thread, but I just stumbled across this and I am curious if any of you guys are still using Seriphos, or have found something else to help with that 1am-3am fitful sleep. Thanks!

albert88

My TRT doc put me on PSP (Phosphatidylserine) a while back. I've used it based on a few studies I read about Alzheimer's, etc. However - I haven't noticed a difference in sleep quality. Matter of fact, I have an issue where I wake up earlier than I'd like, and I thought supplementing with 300mg would help - but it didn't, still woke up at 4 AM regardless of what I slept. I was hoping it would blunt the cortisol and help me sleep.

PLGuy

Hey albert88,
I started taking the below product (found on Amazon) and it has done wonders for my sleep. I may still wake up on occasion between 1-3am but almost immediately fall back to sleep. It is technically a Phosphatidylserine product, but the ingredients are listed as Phosphorylated Serine/Ethanolamine. Others have commented that other products in the same catagory do not work the same - so there must be something to the Seriphos blend. Your results may vary, but it's likely worth the $38 to find out. Good luck!

Seriphos for Adaptogen and Adrenal Support by InterPlexus​

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching