Depression in Men

Buy Lab Tests Online

lexer

Not sure if this is the correct forum but i notice many guys mention depression quite a bit here. I have been researching the subject quite a bit and there seems to be a common denomonator in mens depression. Granted, its not the only one but its a very common factor: insecurity. I also think this is a main reason men use steroids. Nit so much t replacement but steroids. Most of these guys habe a lot of emotional issues.
many men have insecurity issues and many times it stems from childhood, in fact, most disorders stem from childhood. If you guys that are depressed and really look deeply into it you will probably say you feel worthless, not good enough, an outsider ect... the underlying cause to those feelings are basically insecurity. A great thing to do is write a list ( you need to actually write it) of all the things that make you feel insecure, shy, or feeling like a loser, and whatever else.
after writting the list, come up with ways to fix it and after you come up with a viable plan, cross it off the list.
Think about this, when you were younger, were you rejected at all by peers? Did you feel excluded from activities? Were you picked on? Did you invite friends to your birthday party and not many showed up?
if that ever happened, perhaps you are now afraid to have a christmas party for example because that negative event causes a flash back of when you were younger and experienced a negative event with no one coming to your 10 year old party.. as silly as that may sound, it stays with you and negative thoughts can fester for years. “I must be a piece of garbage because no one thought i was important enough to attend my party”.. perhpas you asked out a girl and she said no and your friends made fun of you??? Now you are horrible around girls. All those negative experiences build up and cause negative thoughs. After all, negative thoughs are what depression is in a way. All children have negative experiences and we should, thats part of life's learning curve. However, when we experience too much of them, a threshold is broken and issues could arise later in life. Same thing with feeling as if you never fit in. We are all different but sometimes we force ourselves to associate with those we have nothing in common with and because everyone else fits in, we feel like an outsider when in fact we are just with the wrong group.
stay strong and address those issues....

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching