Pregnenolone and DHEA Dosing

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Since Pregnenolone is a bit relaxing isn´t better to take at night and DHEA in the morning or?

I wonder if it really matters, if you're taking them daily does your body build up a constant level or do you have spikes when supplementing with them?

Vince

Super Moderator
I certainly feel the effect of preg and it makes me a bit mallow so I thought maybe its better to take at night.

I guess it definitely be worth the try, if it helps you sleep better let me know. That would be something I would like to try, or maybe I should.

nuclear

Pregnenolone at bedtime improved my sleep dramatically. I use 25mg sublingual morning and evening. After years of having trouble sleeping, it's the only thing to have really helped. Source naturals is the brand I use.

How do you guys know you need to be taking it? My DHEA was low when tested and now I take 35mg ED before bed. But when I asked about a blood test for Pregnolone they said it was really expensive and not that accurate.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've tried pregnenolone a few times and presently supplement with pregnenolone 10mg and dhea 25mg. I feel nothing different with adding pregnenolone, when the bottle is empty I'm planning on stopping it.

Since no one seems to be testing pregnenolone before supplementing my guess is they are just taking it to see if they feel any different.
So if it feels good keep doing it. That's a bit scary.
I wonder what the sideffects are if one OD's on pregnenolone?

Pregnenolone side effects, benefit, dosage danger supplement, research studies
Safety, danger, caution and risks

You MUST read this page regarding pregnenolone side effects before you buy the supplements
July 17 2017 byRay Sahelian, M.D.

http://www.raysahelian.com/pregnenolone.html

Jesus that will put the fear of god in you. The neg side don't out weigh the positive one to me. I'm not going to try it. Also this guys seem to think pregnenolone and DHEA raises TT. Since preg converts to DHEA which converts to T and then possible DHT.

HealthMan

Since Pregnenolone is a bit relaxing isn´t better to take at night and DHEA in the morning or?
I have tried all sorts of combinations and didn’t feel any difference taking at night or in the morning. Higher dosage of Pregnenolone for me has a stimulatory effect for me so i take just 10mg

HarryCat

Jesus that will put the fear of god in you. The neg side don't out weigh the positive one to me. I'm not going to try it. Also this guys seem to think pregnenolone and DHEA raises TT. Since preg converts to DHEA which converts to T and then possible DHT.

Before you get too caught up in what Sahelian has to say you may want to read through these threads posted by Nelson:

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?6765-Pregnenolone&p=37818&viewfull=1#post37818

GreenMachineX

Interesting stuff here. My preg levels just came back at <10, and according to Nelson’s post, I should be at 180? lol
I’ll start with 5mg in the beginning per my doctor.

GreenMachineX

Not sure exactly yet, my doctor just told me the results. Why they are so low, not exactly sure except from the beginning of hormone replacement therapy my pituitary (or hypothalamus) output has been low for everything. I have sarcoidosis of the lungs so maybe it’s neurosarc as well?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me