Are my results alright? Help me to interpret me blood test results.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Marmaromb

Hi, i am on a 200mg test/ week. Did blood work to see how are my levels. Specially Estradiol that was a concern of mine.
I am from Brazil but i believe that the metric measurements are the same here and in the US?
Here are the results:

ESTRADIOL Result: 31 pg/mL

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE Result:1431,41 ng/dL

[FONT=Roboto, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]FREE TESTOSTERONE:[/FONT]
SHBG: 80,6 nmol/L
FREE TESTOSTERONE: 20,216 ng/dL

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

If i am reading it right, you have very high SHBG which causes free to be low in relation to you total T. Your estrogen seems quite reasonable in that context.

How do you feel?

Marmaromb

Yeah at that level of total testosterone my level of free testosterone should be higher?
I have been feeling fine. No complains about anything so far.
I had a beginning of gyno a while back and i treated with Tamoxifen(Novadex). It's weird, i don't know how to explain it but when i eat clean i don't get gyno, but when i eat too many carbs and sugar then i get nipple sensitivity and gyno starts to form. Why does that happens? Whats the relation between food and gyno?

Blackhawk

Search this forum and read about high SHBG in relation to free T.

There are foods with estrogenic effects like soy and flax, If you eat a lot of processed foods high in soy, could be bumping estrogen higher, but it seems that would be minimal effect compared to injecting 200mg/week of T. Not sure.

Marmaromb

Taking an Aromatise Inhibitor(Anostrozole) to lower my HSBG would get me at risk of lowering my Estradiol too much?
Even at a small dose like 0.25mg 2x/week?
Could i try to lower my SHBG in other way?

Marmaromb

What may be the most potent supplements to lower my SHBG count?
I am looking into:
Magnesium
Boro
Stinging Nettle Root

My current supplements that i am already taking are: Vitamin D3 10000iu, Omega 3, Zinc 50mg, Indol 3 carbinol, Grape Seed extract.

Marmaromb

I also heard that carbohydrates intake may have an impact on the SHBG levels. And right now i am consuming carbs once a day only.... basically, since i am on a restrict diet. That's very low. I will increase my good carbohydrates intake as well and see if that helps.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me