Any couples out there using the EmPower Scream Cream?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Mods if I put this in the wrong folder please move it for me.

My concern is do I need to worry about cross contamination. If this compounded cream improves the females orgasm can it cause Premature ejaculation?

EmPower Scream Cream Content:
Aminophylline 30mg/mL, Ergoloid Mesylate 0.5mg/mL, L-Arginine 60mg/mL, Pentoxifylline 50mg/mL, Sildenafil Citrate 10mg/mL, Testosterone 1mg/mL

The data sheet:
https://www.empowerpharmacy.com/drugs/scream-cream.html

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
It would be nice hear comments from ladies that used it. That may be a good thread to start or poll question.

mooseman109

My wife has used it. It is not a WOW kinda drug or has not been for her. There is some noticeable difference, but it did not turn her into a raging sex beast lol. She does use it some. The thing that stops it is it eliminates oral and that is pretty regular for us

My wife has used it. It is not a WOW kinda drug or has not been for her. There is some noticeable difference, but it did not turn her into a raging sex beast lol. She does use it some. The thing that stops it is it eliminates oral and that is pretty regular for us
wait...how is this stuff used/applied that it "eliminates oral"...???

mooseman109

sorry for delay, did mot see tis response. It is applied to external genitalia 20-30 minutes before activity. It needs time to absorb. So during oral you are licking up this med. Not appealing to me, tastes nasty, cause i tried

mike7

sorry for delay, did mot see tis response. It is applied to external genitalia 20-30 minutes before activity. It needs time to absorb. So during oral you are licking up this med. Not appealing to me, tastes nasty, cause i tried
We got the kind from MintRX and it tastes foul! One and done cause oral is fun!

However, I am going to ask her to put it on daily in the AM to see if it brings about any changes...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me