Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Markee

Attachments

• pins.jpg
    pins.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 4,138

24xx23xy

Last edited:
syringes seem to be a personal choice many of us use 29g 1/2" but some use longer/larger for different reasons. Some use IM, some use SubQ.

any current deals on 29g 1cc 1/2 syringes out there...coupon codes? I've got some "sure comfort" that don't live up to the comfort name, would like to go back to monoject but healthwarehouse is out of stock. Or B-D brand...places trying to murder me for shipping.

Andyhamp

I took Markee's suggestion and bought from Southeatern Medical. I bought the same as Markee, 28g x 1/2" easy touch and am very pleased with them. They load very fast in spite of their size and injections are rarely felt. So easy. I do test cyp SQ in belly fat twice weekly. Thanks Markee!!

Donyk

Hello I was just wondering if I purchased from health warehouse, if they would keep it confidential and put it in a ups box? I would be getting it sent to my school and I don't want the mail room workers to make a huge fuss

Markee

Time to re-up and order syringes again just wondering if anyone is seeing any bargains out there is all ?
[h=2][/b]

Re-Ride

I just received my shipment of 200 23 gauge 1 inch syringes from HealthWarehouse. It took them 10 days but good prices. I use these syringes to inject testosterone cypionate on my glutes once a week along with vitamin B-12 or amino acids from Defy Medical.

Nelson, I get why you you are now moving to glut IM ( 4ml volume?). But why such a heavy gauge when 27 is just fine?

billspaced

Ronnny

can anyone tell me who already has experience, is there any difference in between intramuscular and subq in terms of efficacy? (Testosterone Cypionate)

fifty

I feel there is. If i inject subq i feel less effects. I think there are at least hcg studies showing IM gives you a higher peak. I think subq is just lower peak and is a little slower absorbing/longer lasting.

can anyone tell me who already has experience, is there any difference in between intramuscular and subq in terms of efficacy? (Testosterone Cypionate)
I feel there is. If i inject subq i feel less effects. I think there are at least hcg studies showing IM gives you a higher peak. I think subq is just lower peak and is a little slower absorbing/longer lasting.

Let's stay on topic here...where to buy supplies.

jacb

If you are interested in Easy-Touch, 27g x 1/2” (12.4 mm) needles and
1 mL Barrels with TB markings (normal mL markings, not insulin units) that join with a Luer-Lock connector, then have a look at bmglobalsupply.com

The Luer-Lock Barrel Syringes are NDC 08496-0155-01

The Needles are NDC 08496-0339-01

With the combo’ above it is possible to use either the 13mm or the 22mm “swabable“ vial adapters that Westpharma sell.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching