One year TRT with DEFY Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

JakeH

It has been a year since I started TRT with Defy, and I feel great. My erectile function is great (fingers crossed) and I am leaner than I have been since my early 20s (40 now). My cholesterol and fasting glucose are back to pre-30s levels, also.

I have my one-year consult next week.

My E2 is steadily climbing with each blood test, so I guess I need to address that. I will start by lowering my Test Cyp dose more, before an AI, because AIs make me feel pretty bad and numb my libido and penis. My liver enzymes were a bit wonky, but I think that is workout related, especially since creatine is at the upper end of range. What are your thoughts?

Of note: my SHBG has dropped from 49.6 to 31 in a year.

Current protocol:
Test Cyp 74mg (.37ml) every 3.5 days
HCG 350 ul every 3.5 days
AI .125 every 3.5 days (not taken for last two tests)

Diagnostic Test.jpg
Diagnostic Test2.jpg
Diagnostic Test3.jpg
Diagnostic Test4.jpg

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

I would definitely lower your T dose. Your TT and FT are high enough to eventually cause problems. I'm surprised you feel so good with your E2 that high. If you drop your T cyp to 100mg/week your E2 will probably drop to the high 30's to low 40's.

ratbag

Looks like your TSH is on the high side indicating some underlying issues. No other thyroid tests were run so I suspect this is the next area they will look. I agree your TT and FT look higher than necessary.

It's typical to see for us gym types high(er) Creatinine and then live enzymes as both are seemingly influenced there. When I do a CMP I try and make it were I'm off from the gym for at least 72hrs and fasted. Creatinine isn't going to account for any increased muscle mass and/or a high protein diet, I tend to think that they're a false positive.

Second, if you're feeling good, there's little to no reason to mess with things because of a number on a test, given your TT/FT your E isn't that high considering the ratio wich is ~24 where we typically as a suggestion see 14-20 for the better ratio though every guy is different. Even given 57 as just a snapshot of that alone it's not too high given you're not complaining of symptoms.

Vince

Super Moderator
Jake congratulations on your one anniversary of TRT. I think your numbers look okay, but as we all know they're only numbers. How do you feel.

JakeH

It's typical to see for us gym types high(er) Creatinine and then live enzymes as both are seemingly influenced there. When I do a CMP I try and make it were I'm off from the gym for at least 72hrs and fasted. Creatinine isn't going to account for any increased muscle mass and/or a high protein diet, I tend to think that they're a false positive.

I worked out hard every morning before and on my blood draw day, so I will not do that next time. My PCP said not to worry, as you noted, this is common in guys who train hard.

JakeH

Looks like your TSH is on the high side indicating some underlying issues. No other thyroid tests were run so I suspect this is the next area they will look. I agree your TT and FT look higher than necessary.

My TSH was 1.67 on Oct 1st, with a Free T3 of 3.4 [2.0-4.5] so I do not think they will want to chase the thyroid rabbit down the hole just yet, but I could be wrong.

JakeH

Jake congratulations on your one anniversary of TRT. I think your numbers look okay, but as we all know they're only numbers. How do you feel.
Thank you.

As I noted I feel good. I cannot figure why my E2 shot up like that. On Oct 1, it was 26 on the same doses. The only difference was a fresh bottle of HCG was used for my current test, and an older 11000 ul bottle on the OCT 1 test. I will pos those results below.

JakeH

Oct 1 Blood Draw.jpg
Here are my results from Oct 1st on the same protocol. The only difference was I used a fresh bottle of HCG on the most recent test and an old one on this one. I am not sure if there is a correlation.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I will update after my consult next week.

Rmember unless youre religously committed to your protocol it gets tough to compare one set of labs to the next as the variables creep in and then labs do make mistakes.

View attachment 4415
Here are my results from Oct 1st on the same protocol. The only difference was I used a fresh bottle of HCG on the most recent test and an old one on this one. I am not sure if there is a correlation.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I will update after my consult next week.

Hi Jake,
Just a newbies observation. your TT has gone up from 1273 to 1352 your FT went from 24 to 35 you are making gobs of DHT @ 89 seem like you have way too much T in your system so everything is rising I would think more E2 would be expected. You have pretty much left the TRT world with these numbers.

HealthMan

My creatinine levels are totally correlated with my lean body mass. I have tracked my weight and creatinine levels for the last 2 years and the correlation is amazing. My last bloodwork i abstained from the gym for 1 week and lowered my protein consumption and creatinine levels didnt really improve. However i had the flu and was starting to recover when i got blood work done. I have read that if you are sick creatinine and blood glucose levels can be elevated. My blood glucose for the first time in my life was elevated. My CBC showed elevated lymphs.
I used the coo kcroft formula that takes into account body weight to calculate eGFR and the correlation between bodyweight and creatinine for the same eGFR was spot on. Most of other eGFR formulas do not take weight into account and are normalized for the average joe. However i am 210 pounds and 10% bf so not average Joe. Thinking about getting cystatin C test done just to clear any doubls about creatinine

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me