Registered Newbie

Buy Lab Tests Online

AyePopi

Hello Everyone. After visiting the site for several years I decided to register, and hopefully become more involved so here's my brief. I'll be 55 next month, workout daily, and eat clean during the week, but cheat a couple of meals on weekends. I usually run a 150mg of Test E during the summer months for 16 wks. to give me some extra energy, and wood. Approx. 3 months after my PCT my lab results are as follows:

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi AvePopi, welcome. You can post documents after a few posts. The management wants to make sure you are not a bot.

So you used to do a low lvl cycle but now what are your plans?

AyePopi

So you used to do a low lvl cycle but now what are your plans?
I just had complete labs, and my Total T was 712 which is still good so I've got no plans on starting TRT until a little further out into the future. One of the main reasons I Registered was to become more active, and educate myself further on various protocols/types of testosterone. An acquaintance of mine recently changed his practice to become a BioTE® practitioner, and has been selling me on the benefits of BioTE® so I figured I'd go straight to the source in order to get the skinny.

I just had complete labs, and my Total T was 712 which is still good so I've got no plans on starting TRT until a little further out into the future. One of the main reasons I Registered was to become more active, and educate myself further on various protocols/types of testosterone. An acquaintance of mine recently changed his practice to become a BioTE® practitioner, and has been selling me on the benefits of BioTE® so I figured I'd go straight to the source in order to get the skinny.
Pellets hugh? You are not going to find a lot of love here for them.
You will be able to get a nice list of questions you can put before your friend and see how he responds.
I would also look into Defy Medical's pricing and see how it compares to the pellet mills.

Man if I had a TT of 700 I sure would not be sticking my belly every other day.

AyePopi

I kinda gathered that from what I've read so far, and thank you for recommendation. I'm extremely pleased with my numbers, but have got 2 younger son's who are extremely active, and in the summer I need a little help keeping up with them. Sticking yourself gets old real quick, and that's what had me even entertaining the pellet.

I kinda gathered that from what I've read so far, and thank you for recommendation. I'm extremely pleased with my numbers, but have got 2 younger son's who are extremely active, and in the summer I need a little help keeping up with them. Sticking yourself gets old real quick, and that's what had me even entertaining the pellet.
You do understand when you take the T injections you are shutting down your natural production and not adding to it?
Having you considered HCG shots to get your boys producing more?
I would be very worried if I shut my natural system down one time too many it might not start back up again.

To know if you have shut your natural T production down just look at these to values in your blood work.

Last edited:

AyePopi

You do understand when you take the T injections you are shutting down your natural production and not adding to it? Having you considered HCG shots to get your boys producing more? I would be very worried if I shut my natural system down one time too many it might not start back up again.
Yes, and I've been lucky to kick start them with a PCT of Nolvadex (40/40/20/20) Clomid (100/100/50/50) fourteen days after my last injection, but also understand that one day that protocol may not work. I haven't even considered HCG, but that's an avenue I'm going to explore. I've even thought about Clomid, but have been reading +/-'s here. Thx for the FSH & LH pic. I knew everything was good, but wasn't sure exactly what each one represented. Looks like my guys are up and running FSH is 6.5 with a range of 1.6-8.0, and LH is 7.4 with a range of 1.5-9.3

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me