Buy Lab Tests Online

John Bell

Banned
[FONT=&quot]Soup recipe for weight loss diet

Ingredients:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 cups of sliced cabbages
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 stick of coriander which has been finely diced[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 onion also which is finely diced[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2 garlic cloves which have been grinded well
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 cup of finely sliced spinach vegetables or any other green vegetable which is available.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 cup of carrot which has also been chopped[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2 cups of water[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Half teaspoon of salt
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Half a cup of lemon juice[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 teaspoon of natural oil e.g. coconut or whichever is available.

How to cook
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You should wait it to heat and then add your onions, garlic, carrots, coriander, and your cabbages. Cook this for about 5 minutes with low heat and keep on stirring over and over again until you have a uniform color on your meal.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You should then add your spinach and water to your meal and increase the heat so it can boil while covered for about five minutes.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The next thing is to add your lemon to your and the green into blender and then blend it until it's smooth and creamy.

[/FONT]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I love cook cabbage, I added to a lot different types of meals including soup. Thanks for the recipe. :)

LeilaniFinley

Thank you so much for this recipe. This is much needed as my son has put on a lot of weight. I am also making new recipes from the livre minceur. I found on the internet more useful content about this guide. I am sure that my son will be able to lose weight if he try these recipes.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me