Regular E2 is 55 with no High E2 symptoms. Should I get the sensitive E2 test?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jerry1

Wanted to post my labs. 54 yrs started 6 months ago Test=560. Just received post 6months labs. 0.5 ml test cyp q 3.5 days. Total test 1850 wowzer on 1 cc per week total. This was trough before 2nd injection. Labs looked pretty good except hgb and hematocrit elevated and expect to donate some blood. FSH and LH low as expected. Watched diet and cut triglycerides in half, PSA 0.7. HGA 1c. 5. Cholesterol 203 same as it has been for 35 years. Going to prob talk to MD at upcoming appointment about lowering to 0.4 cc q 3.5 days and recheck after 3 months. Only disappointment is the first time they did the sensitive estradiol at quest and it was 29, this time after arguing with the lab girl that she was plugging in the wrong code for the estradiol and I needed the free ( she was adamant it was the same test, just different code). She was a bonafide bimbo! I am a nurse and finally gave up and in the process of speaking to the quest up chain for a retest at their expense. Standard test showed me at 55 this time, so have no idea what the sensitive test would have showed. I have no symptoms of High E other than slightly more sensitive nipples, not painful just slightly sensitive. Nelson, do you think the sensitive test would have showed lower than the 55 of the standard test?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. How are you feeling? Your numbers certainly are interesting; how would you say you're feeling? As for estradiol testing, it's likely, very likely, you'd have posted a lower value had the right test been run. However, the only certainty in TRT is that we're all different. We've actually seen some members post lower numbers with the standard assay. It's just unreliable.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The sensitive test usually shows a lower value than regular. But I have seen the oppositive in rare cases. I would not worry if I was you.

By the way, I changed the title of your thread since your original one will get no response from our audience (not specific enough)

Jerry1

Thanks Nelson! I feel pretty good, libido is good. I have a supply of arimidex that MD ordered when starting TRT. I used it for approx 1-2wks and stopped and wanted to see what 6month labs showed E2 was before resuming. After I retake sensitive E2 it will be interesting what it shows. Do you think that dropping to .4 ml q3.5 days would be a prudent starting point to lower free/total test? I would think regardless of test that E2 would drop by lowering test from 1800 to 1100 or so.
Thanks for the input much appreciated

Jerry

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale