1 week 3 x 500 IU HCG EOD then 3 weeks off per month - thoughts

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lowtuk

Hi all,

Just been put on HCG with TRT and the protocol is below.

3 x 500 IU shot every other day for first week, then 3 weeks off.

I've not read up much about cycling HCG this way and it seems more common for 2 shots a week every week?

Can anyone shed any light on what I have been prescribed?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

My Doc uses the same protocol. I wonder if we're using the same guy? Anyway, I just reconstitute the hcg and inject 250iu twice weekly and ignore his protocol. Been doing it for more than two years.

While I agree, HCG is not cycled, Id be very interested in hearing his reasoning/thought process to this.

Yes, he's got a reason behind it and I'd like to hear it because basically there's nothing "wrong" that I can see doing it that way it's just atypical to how we use HCG.

Vince

Super Moderator
He probably thinks if he doesn't use that protocol he'll desensitize the Leydig cells, which we know isn't true.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
HCG monotherapy at that dose does NOT work to bring your total T up above 400 nd/dL.

Did you forget to tell us that you are also taking TRT?

If you watch my lecture, you will see that Baylor actually cycles TRT on and off in some cases. They have absolutely no data to show if this actually is beneficial.

CoastWatcher

HCG monotherapy at that dose does NOT work to bring your total T up above 400 nd/dL.

Did you forget to tell us that you are also taking TRT?

If you watch my lecture, you will see that Baylor actually cycles TRT on and off in some cases. They have absolutely no data to show if this actually is beneficial.

He is on Nebido.

Lowtuk

My Doc uses the same protocol. I wonder if we're using the same guy? Anyway, I just reconstitute the hcg and inject 250iu twice weekly and ignore his protocol. Been doing it for more than two years.

Hi Nashtide, I'm based in Dubai and am seeing Dr Anis Haddad from Nelson's recommendation on a different thread. Is that your doctor?

Lowtuk

Hi Nelson,

I'm on Nebido (sorry I should have expanded on that in the original post instead of saying TRT) The HCG is just to keep me fertile as I will be starting a family in a few years hopefully.

Vince, Vince Carter, Weasel - I will keep you updated on his reasoning as I have emailed him yesterday to ask about his reasoning for the cycling.

To be honest I have 3 bottles of 5000 IU HCG so I can probably dose it how I want and if I need to buy more I can buy it over the counter here.

Pukiwuki

Hey Lowtuk,
Can I ask you where you buy the HCG over the counter here?
Also, is Nebido the only type of testosterone available here? No test cyp or E?
Thanks

Pukiwuki

thanks Vince. i live in Dubai though, so I can’t really get prescription meds shipped here.
Luwtok mentioned that he gets it here over the counter, that is why I asked him where exactly...

Lowtuk

Hi Pukiwuki,

Sorry for late response, been travelling with work lately and not been on here.

I have been buying it over the counter in Aster pharmacy.

Sustanon 250 is also available here on prescription.

What Dr are you seeing for your treatment?

Pukiwuki

Hi Pukiwuki,

Sorry for late response, been travelling with work lately and not been on here.

I have been buying it over the counter in Aster pharmacy.

Sustanon 250 is also available here on prescription.

What Dr are you seeing for your treatment?

Hi Lowtuk,
Thanks for the reply. I am actually seeing a doc back home in europe, but I wanted to add hcg without having to travel home just for this. All the pharmacies here in the uae seemed to be out in may, june. I havent checked it since then as i bough plenty of it in europe in july. When was the last time you bought some in Aster?

Is testoviron depot not available here btw? It should be at least possible to order it as i was told it is in their system.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me