Hot red ears at night

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have been on TRT a little over 8 months now and within the last 1-2 months have noticed every night like clockwork my ears get hot and red. Never during the morning or afternoon, its around 7-9 every night.

My last labs had my sensitive estrogen at 42. This is with me taking .4 twice a week (160mg total per week) and taking .25 arimidex the day after each of my shots (so .5 total per week). Nothing has changed, however this is fairly recent. Total T was at 858 on my last blood test.

Any ideas? I don't have labs scheduled until January, so I really wont know what my current numbers are until then.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Sounds very benign to me, dry skin? I wouldn't think this is something to delve in to labs or your protocol over.

Hi Vince,

Thanks for the response. No, skin is not dry. I wish it was something that simple.

They get very hot and red at the upper half of the ear. This never happened before TRT so i'm inclined to believe its something hormonal from something in the protocol. I am also doing HCG 250iu three times weekly.

Thanks

ratbag

Yeah I used to have that at the beginning of TRT and I too had high E2. I didn't realise it was an E2 problem. But it makes sense now.

Damn I'd hate to have to take .5mg twice a week of arimidex. I was hoping to not even have to use it, however I am currently taking the .25mg twice per week. I'm relatively low body fat and was hoping I wouldn't aromatise as much because of it, but it seems its not the case with me.

Is 858 an alright number for my trough day? I guess I could try .3 twice a week (120mg total per week) if need be.
Would just be nervous about feeling worse.

Thanks for all the replies, fellas.

ratbag

Remember that higher E2 is better than low E2 so perhaps try starting at once a week, say .125mg. I think .3mg 3 x per week is too much to start. 858 TT is good but would be best if we know your SHBG and FT and sensitive E2

Thanks, Rat.

Vince, anything else you would reccomend. I know it sounds minimal but its extremely annoying, because the ears are extremely hot and red. I can feel the heat even when touching them.

Systemlord

It's flu season, perhaps your body is fighting infection. I guy at work yesterday mentioned he felt hot flush through his head and came in and took a Tylenol.

Systemlord

Its been happening nightly for 1-2 months, so it would be hard for me to believe.

Also only at night 7-9pm ish, never during the daylight.

It's been happening to me same time every night for couple weeks, when it happens I look over at the clock and fail to be surprised it's always between 2-4 am. I won't be surprised in after lowering my dose it goes away completely. If you had just started TRT I would be telling you to give it some time and see if it goes away, but that's not the case.

ratbag

The effect of anastrozole is very fast.. it's practically immediate so you will know very quickly if you increase your AI if it works or not... if it doesn't work then you just go back to what you were doing earlier. Nothing lost by trying it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me