My 'cycle' & Injecting Peptides I.M instead of S.C?

Buy Lab Tests Online

silmarilz

Hello everyone,

First off some stats about myself:

36 years old, 200 lbs

Prescription:
*Test Cyp 200mg/ml & Anastrozole 1mg/ml : 0.3ml 2x p. week(into thigh muscle using s.c needle)
*Anastrozole 1mg tablet : 1/2mg 1x p. week
*HCG 5000iu & Theanine 100mg : 0.3ml 2x p. week (into belly fat using s.c needle)
*Sermorelin&Theanine&GHRP-2 15mg/75mg/6mg : 0.2ml 3-4x p.week (into thigh muscle using s.c needle)
NOTE: An additional dosage of Anastrozole was added to address a shigher reading of Estrogen (63) at the 3 months mark.

Starting blood work:

TT: 340
E:29.21
FT:6.78
SHBG: 33.31
DHEA-S:364.34
Prog: 1.24
Cortisol: 25.58
Hemoglobin:15.8
Hematocrit: 47.4
General Feeling: Life sucks. I don't work out and look old as *&*&

Recent blood work (5 months in)

TT: 1227.71
E:43.04
FT:38.4
SHBG: 20.26
DHEA-S:374.18
PSA: 1.59
Prog: 0.83
Cortisol: 10.83
Hemoglobin:15.1
Hematocrit: 45.3
General Feeling: Awesome. I work out between 3-5 times a week. People comment that I lost weight and look a lot younger. Still a lot to go...but I am heading into the right direction.

Questions:

1. Any general comments about my 'stack' would be much appreciated. Does anything look off? Dosing?
2. The prescription notes said to only inject the peptides into the thigh muscle using the provided s.c. needles. I guess it's because of bio availability, but I've only heard about injecting peptides s.c into belly fat. Advantages/Disadvantages?
3. If one were to augment the peptide schedule with CJC1295/No Dac, Hexarelin and or GHRP-2, what would a good schedule look like?
4. What should I be looking out for in the coming months?

Thank you for everyone that answers in advance. Forums like this one have been a great resource for me to turn my life around.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
SQ and IM only have anything to do with the size of the needle you can use, nothing else matters, there's no absorption factor at play and those that claim such is purely anecdotal and even that's suspect.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me