Something about me you don't know

Buy Lab Tests Online
...butter makes me cough. Even the thought of it as I type gives me a little urge to cough. I love butter though. It's not like I break out in hives or some other more typical allergy reaction, its just a cough. Sometimes even saying the word "butter" will elicit a little cough. Since I was little...cough cough cough

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
LOL, wonder why. I really enjoy the taste of butter. I like scrambling up a bunch of eggs and cheese at night then put a big gob of butter on top. Low carb is great. :)

life long awlays been there, butter, margarine, all my life and whatever versions of butter, it's kind of odd. GF thinks it's cute so there's that.

ratbag

Perhaps your brain associates butter with an early trauma of coughing when younger. I have a friend who is an all around interesting character, very clever, actually he's a triple PHD who limps intermittently and one day I asked him why that is and he responded that he broke his leg when he was 19 and he limped during recovery because of pain but his brain never let it go he claims. He's not been in pain since then but yet he occasionally still limps.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me