Defy writing me a prescription for labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Antisosa

Had anyone gone thru this ? I have insurance so I’m hoping I can just use them to get the blood test labs done. I’m not sure sure how I go about this. Do I need to find a hospital and bring it in to them and they will cover it?

Usually I have my personal doctor out labs in but they prob won’t put them in the all the labs defy is asking for.

I'm wondering if I should call my Blue Cross and tell them I have a perscripton from Defy and who will cover it. Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Had anyone gone thru this ? I have insurance so I’m hoping I can just use them to get the blood test labs done. I’m not sure sure how I go about this. Do I need to find a hospital and bring it in to them and they will cover it?

Usually I have my personal doctor out labs in but they prob won’t put them in the all the labs defy is asking for.

I'm wondering if I should call my Blue Cross and tell them I have a perscripton from Defy and who will cover it. Thoughts?

You've got to check with your insurance to see if they'll cover labs written by an out of network physician.

Essentially if they won't, you're stuck with the bill for who knows how much.

My new insurance wouldn't tell me if they'd cover labs or not, they said the only way to know is to try it.

Personally I wasn't willing to risk the bill.

I do this and this is how it works for me: Defy writes a regular prescription form with all the labs I want on it and I take this to my local Quest Diagnostics patient service center. Now, as part of my private health insurance I have something called a "Lab Card" (google it). The Lab Card is a no copay/no deductible/no cost to me at all, coverage benefit. I take Defy's script to Quest with my Lab Card and I never pay anything for any labs.

I'm not sure how you do it if not using this specific Lab Card program or how your insurance will pay and how much, if anything. JDS is correct you'll need to know what your insurance would cover with an out-of-network Dr.

Antisosa

You've got to check with your insurance to see if they'll cover labs written by an out of network physician.

Essentially if they won't, you're stuck with the bill for who knows how much.

My new insurance wouldn't tell me if they'd cover labs or not, they said the only way to know is to try it.

Personally I wasn't willing to risk the bill.

I’m surprised they wouldn’t tell you ... is it a good insurance company

Saul

That is one reason insurance and medical care is so out of wack. I had to take my child to dr. for a cut above the eye. They said could do stitches or butterfly bandage or call in a plastic surgeon. I asked about the costs of the options and several other questions re scars and healing. . . They could not tell me anything about the costs. I even spoke with the billing department and at the time of service they could not tell me costs. I can not think of any other transaction that is like that where I have to pick an option without knowing the price. They knew exactly what each option entailed but no one knew the prices.

Does Defy accept the lab results when using Discounted Labs?

Honestly you're just going to have to play the game of trying to get a rep at your insurance company to give you a straight answer.

Even then, their answers aren't binding, so they not pay the lab, and the lab will bill you directly.

In that situation, there's no one to help you, the lab won't, your insurance won't and Defy can't.

So that's kinda the risk involved.

Honestly you're just going to have to play the game of trying to get a rep at your insurance company to give you a straight answer.

Even then, their answers aren't binding, so they not pay the lab, and the lab will bill you directly.

In that situation, there's no one to help you, the lab won't, your insurance won't and Defy can't.

So that's kinda the risk involved.

Indeed you'll be a guy on a deserted island with a huge bill in his hand.

HarryCat

You should be able to ask BCBS for a written estimate based on where you will be getting the labs done, but you still need to be careful because even if you get the blood drawn at your local patient service center they will bill it as if the blood were drawn in the state of the ordering physician, which in the case of Defy is FL. So you would want to specify you want an estimate based on having it done in FL.

But I like VC's idea of doing something inexpensive first, since that will go through the official claims process.

Ya be very careful about trying it with too much, on that labcard I still get explanation of benefits notices and though I don't pay anything these things rack up to THOUSANDS (plural) of dollars for one blood draw which I assume is full retail but its outrageous amounts that I see on these notices.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me