New labs Hemotrocit high 51.2 up from 48 in March

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I would say short term the fastest way to lower HCT is donating blood. I got tried of donating every 8 weeks for over 2 years. Doing daily injections of testosterone has kept my HCT in the good range.

roadglide

Thanks Vince. You think I'm safe to hit the gym or I should wait until I get it lowered? I don't have my follow up with the Doc until next Monday.

thinking you can manage it on a different protocol is a very very long stretch, few really make something like that work, it's the price of admission to the TRT game; blood donation. I thought you would have been through this by now to not have an overt concern about HCT management.

buggies100

I can definitely speak to this as it has been a problem for me for years. I stayed at 55, give or take, for 3 years while on a 200mg every two week protocol from my PCP. It finally crept over 57 and we came off T completely for a miserable 4 months and tried climbed. It did not work. So during those 4 months I probably did 4 donations. That and being off T brought my numbers down to 49.8. I started back up on a very low dose of T at 30mg every 3.5 days. That was late May, i have done labs 3 times since late May. First t was 443, then 553 and then late nov 823. While free t could be higher, I fell great and my hct has stayed in 51-52 and then I do a donation and it goes down to 49 ish. So I felt the lower dose and more frequency has helped keep hct in check. I just now had my initial consult with defy and we are going to go to 30mg 3 days a week, so increasing 33%. Will see what it can do. But being sensitive to hct, i am of the go slow and work up to it mind set. Also be aware that my 30 mg every 3.5 days is very low dose and some may not benefit from it at all.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks Vince. You think I'm safe to hit the gym or I should wait until I get it lowered? I don't have my follow up with the Doc until next Monday.

I would hit the gym. Make sure you stay well hydrated, you could also take a baby aspirin to keep your blood slippery.

roadglide

I can definitely speak to this as it has been a problem for me for years. I stayed at 55, give or take, for 3 years while on a 200mg every two week protocol from my PCP. It finally crept over 57 and we came off T completely for a miserable 4 months and tried climbed. It did not work. So during those 4 months I probably did 4 donations. That and being off T brought my numbers down to 49.8. I started back up on a very low dose of T at 30mg every 3.5 days. That was late May, i have done labs 3 times since late May. First t was 443, then 553 and then late nov 823. While free t could be higher, I fell great and my hct has stayed in 51-52 and then I do a donation and it goes down to 49 ish. So I felt the lower dose and more frequency has helped keep hct in check. I just now had my initial consult with defy and we are going to go to 30mg 3 days a week, so increasing 33%. Will see what it can do. But being sensitive to hct, i am of the go slow and work up to it mind set. Also be aware that my 30 mg every 3.5 days is very low dose and some may not benefit from it at all.

Thanks for sharing your story and knowledge. I wonder how long it takes to creep back up after donating?

buggies100

roadglide, in my case it takes two three months to creep up, just intake to do another donation.
I also agree with vince, hit the gym and stay hydrated. I took 4000 mg day good omega 3 and 3 baby enteric baby aspirin daily

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me