HCG 250 or 500

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've been injecting 250iu eod of HCG with my trt and seems to work fine for me, I see a lot of people do 500 e3d, in the end it's the same amount per week. I would assume that eod would keep a higher level than e3d. Should I switch and why? Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
HCG has a half life of 48 hours and required 10 days to reach steady state.

My first protocol had me inject 400iu on Monday and Thursday. My protocol was changed 2 weeks ago to 300iu M/W/F so far I can feel no difference between 800/wk and 900/wk

ERO

If you are feeling good on your current protocol, don't change anything. Many guys take months or years to reach a steady state where they really feel good or great on TRT - and some like myself never reach that state.

Vince

Super Moderator
I inject 500iu every 3/12 days for over 3 years now and I'm happy with the results, I know we are all different.

captain

That is showing HCG levels not the effects of it. The effects of the HCG dose last longer than the HCG. I would guess that is where some think the Crisler daily is not as good as the 500iu. If the effect was the same as the chart that would be correct but it don't work that way as I have been told.

HealthMan

300IU 3x a week vs 500IU 2x week (and even 400IU 2x a week) made a BIG difference in my sperm count (sperm count much higher using bigger single dosages despite similar weekly dosage). Probably a proxy to what is going on in terms of serum concentration. In terms of how i felt. Zero difference. If fertility is a concern for you I would entertain a higher single dosage. 500UI 3x a week gave me high thyroid levels symptoms and only small gains in fertility. HCG is similar to TSH although most research on this shows that a big dosage of HCG is needed to mess with your thyroid. Apparently was not the case for me. So I am currently using 500IU 2x week and added FSH

I wasn't sure if there were benefits of taking a higher dose less often, as far as I know what I was doing seemed to work for me, just didn't know if it would work better.

HealthMan

I wasn't sure if there were benefits of taking a higher dose less often, as far as I know what I was doing seemed to work for me, just didn't know if it would work better.
With your doctor ok you can give it a try and see how you feel. When i added HCG i was able to stop my thyroid medication (that i was using to optimize my thyroid hormones). For me the higher the dosage more agitated i feel.

SPEEDY

I'm guessing he would be ok with it, I'm prescribed 1000iu twice a week, that would get expensive and seems excessive.
1000iu in one shot? I'm sure it's generally agreed that you shouldn't go above 500iu in one shot as you risk desensitization - hopefully one of the more experienced fellas on here can confirm this?

ratbag

I believe the consensus here is that the maximum amount we can use so that desensitisation is avoided is 500iu 3 times per week.

Vince

Super Moderator
1000iu in one shot? I'm sure it's generally agreed that you shouldn't go above 500iu in one shot as you risk desensitization - hopefully one of the more experienced fellas on here can confirm this?

I agree with your statement it's not recommended to use more than 500 IU of HCG per injection for any long amount of time.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm grateful he's prescribing me what I need but he also said to take adex 4 or 5 times a week.
I would not take anastrozole unless you had it tested by the right assay and proven to be above 50 pg/mL. The sensitive estradiol test for men, don't crash your E2.​

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me