High Estradiol

Buy Lab Tests Online
I had my blood tested, via Discounted Labs.
I only had a Testosterone and Estradiol Sensitive test.
i've been trying to find some information about what the best dosage is for Arimidex, but haven't found anything.

My Estradiol was in the high range. It was 49.3 pg./ml. Their range is (8.0-35.0)

I have Arimidex 1 mg. tablets, but i'm concerned about what dose to take and when to take it. i want to start taking the A.I., but I want to take enough and i don't want it to go too low.

My Testosterone was high, according to Lab Corp.
The Total was 1062 ng./ml. Their range is (264-936)

and the Free was 37.0 pg/ml. Their range is (8.0-35)
No wonder my nipples have been sore and sensitive.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
If you wanted to try an AI, I wouldn't recommend a higher dose of .125 twice a week. Looking at your labs personal I don't think you need it, I know everyone is different.

This study shows that 9 out of 21 men did not have estradiol increases after an injection of testosterone.

Message to all: starting anastrozole without first getting your estradiol measured by ultrasensitive analysis is not smart and may be providing treatment to men who do not need it! Estradiol is our friend, not enemy. There is no reason whatsoever for treating estradiol unless it is high ( probably above 50 pg/mL) and if you have gynecomastia (although some researchers argue that gynecomastia is a deficiency of testosterone to balance out estradiol).

Effect of a single injection of testosterone enanthate on estradiol and bone turnover markers

Arimidex and how I should take it

I agree with Vince, I see no use of AI for you. Let me fill you in on labs and their lab ranges: no Dr or other authority ever developed those ranges as this is low and it's bad or this is high and it's bad. Lab ranges are simply the population that the lab serves and what they are seeing in that population.

Some nipple itch is totally normally and acceptable in TRT.

madman

Super Moderator
I had my blood tested, via Discounted Labs.
I only had a Testosterone and Estradiol Sensitive test.
i've been trying to find some information about what the best dosage is for Arimidex, but haven't found anything.

My Estradiol was in the high range. It was 49.3 pg./ml. Their range is (8.0-35.0)

I have Arimidex 1 mg. tablets, but i'm concerned about what dose to take and when to take it. i want to start taking the A.I., but I want to take enough and i don't want it to go too low.

My Testosterone was high, according to Lab Corp.
The Total was 1062 ng./ml. Their range is (264-936)

and the Free was 37.0 pg/ml. Their range is (8.0-35)
No wonder my nipples have been sore and sensitive.

Most important thing to consider is how do you feel overall on your current protocol? Regarding your estradiol sensitive being over the top end of the range you never mentioned any high e2 symptoms other than nipples being sore/sensitive which are not always a sign of high e2. People tend to over react at the first sign of nipple sensitivity and blame high e2. Regarding gynecomastia it is not common on trt doses as genetics play a strong factor. Your total t/free t numbers are slightly above the top end of the range and look good. Overall if you are feeling well on your current protocol and are only experiencing nipple sensitivity I would avoid adding the use of a.i. as it can be detrimental if you end up lowering your e2 too much which can cause a whole host of negative issues.

Saul

One or more item to consider is that you T is high. If you tested right before you next injection, that you are over 1000 at your low point. You peak is well outside of range. You could lower your T dose and increase injection frequency to reduce E2. Like Nashtide said, can you list more information?

I'm doing 2.5ml of testosterone two times per week.
What other information?

One or more item to consider is that you T is high. If you tested right before you next injection, that you are over 1000 at your low point. You peak is well outside of range. You could lower your T dose and increase injection frequency to reduce E2. Like Nashtide said, can you list more information?

I guess I feel ok.
Aren't there clinics that put a patient on Arimidex from the first dose?
I don't want to play with this. What am I supposed to do? What is the best solution to where I'm at right now?
I'm a little worried.

Most important thing to consider is how do you feel overall on your current protocol? Regarding your estradiol sensitive being over the top end of the range you never mentioned any high e2 symptoms other than nipples being sore/sensitive which are not always a sign of high e2. People tend to over react at the first sign of nipple sensitivity and blame high e2. Regarding gynecomastia it is not common on trt doses as genetics play a strong factor. Your total t/free t numbers are slightly above the top end of the range and look good. Overall if you are feeling well on your current protocol and are only experiencing nipple sensitivity I would avoid adding the use of a.i. as it can be detrimental if you end up lowering your e2 too much which can cause a whole host of negative issues.

It feels more like the nipple tips are sore if they bump into anything. The right nipple has a real small lump underneath.

I agree with Vince, I see no use of AI for you. Let me fill you in on labs and their lab ranges: no Dr or other authority ever developed those ranges as this is low and it's bad or this is high and it's bad. Lab ranges are simply the population that the lab serves and what they are seeing in that population.

Some nipple itch is totally normally and acceptable in TRT.

You said "unless it is high ( probably above 50 pg/mL)."
My estradiol was 49.3

I don't understand.

If you wanted to try an AI, I wouldn't recommend a higher dose of .125 twice a week. Looking at your labs personal I don't think you need it, I know everyone is different.

This study shows that 9 out of 21 men did not have estradiol increases after an injection of testosterone.

Message to all: starting anastrozole without first getting your estradiol measured by ultrasensitive analysis is not smart and may be providing treatment to men who do not need it! Estradiol is our friend, not enemy. There is no reason whatsoever for treating estradiol unless it is high ( probably above 50 pg/mL) and if you have gynecomastia (although some researchers argue that gynecomastia is a deficiency of testosterone to balance out estradiol).

Effect of a single injection of testosterone enanthate on 17β estradiol and bone turnover markers

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?2567-Arimidex-and-how-I-should-take-it

Nashtide

2.5 ml does not help us. Test comes in 100mg/ml or 200mg/ml. So you are NOT injecting 2.5ml of either or you're dose would be 500mg or 1000mg per week. So I'm guessing you are injecting 0.25ml but still don't know the concentration. Let's assume you are injecting 100mg per week. SubQ or IM? Any Hcg? If I'm correct, the first thing I would do is lower your T dose to 80mg/week. You will probably run into hematocrit issues if your T levels remain that high. Just reducing your T by 20% can reduce your E2 levels to 40. Still a tad high. Then you can retest in a few weeks and add adex. I feel awesome when my E2 is mid 20's.
high

Nashtide

Okay so I would reduce your T to 80mg/week. If you want to lower your E2 further then you can add a very small amount of adex at the time of injections. Take 5 adex tabs and put them in a small resealable vial. Add 5ml of vodka and allow the pills to dissolve completely. Shake the vial and draw out whatever dose you desire using a 1cc syringe. Squirt the solution into a very small amount of water and drink. Start with a tiny dose and retest in several weeks. Maybe 0.125mg with each injection.

madman

Super Moderator
I guess I feel ok.
Aren't there clinics that put a patient on Arimidex from the first dose?
I don't want to play with this. What am I supposed to do? What is the best solution to where I'm at right now?
I'm a little worried.

You guess you feel ok? What low t symptoms were you experiencing pre-trt and have you noticed any improvements in libido/erections/energy/mood? What do you feel are the positives and negative effects of your current protocol and other than nipple sensitivity/soreness are you experiencing any symptoms you feel are related to high e2?

Yes there are clinics that put patients on an aromatase inhibitor right away without even knowing ones estradiol (sensitive) levels and automatically assume one is going to experience elevated e2 on their protocol when in fact the true reality is it is not needed by many and ends up causing the patient to have low e2 issues. Mind you many of the standard joe blow t-mills start patients on high doses 200mg/week instead of starting low and going slow.

When one first starts a trt protocol it will take 6 weeks for testosterone blood levels to stabilize and to truly understand how testosterone is going to effect ones estradiol an aromatase inhibitor should not be prescribed unless one were experiencing high e2 on lab work (pre-trt) along with symptoms.

Seems sensible that when one has a higher total t/free t that they can also have a slightly higher e2 and feel good as oppose to a lower total t/free t where elevated e2 would definitely cause issues. I personally would rather have a higher end total t/free t with slightly higher e2 on the lab range than the opposite. Also if one had a higher total t/free t with low e2 it can cause problems as estradiol needs to be in a healthy range not too low or high.

I don't think I would want to do that.
I have one mg. tablets. I can break them up if I need a smaller dose.
I was thinking of trying to lower my T dose Then, testing again.
Thanks

Okay so I would reduce your T to 80mg/week. If you want to lower your E2 further then you can add a very small amount of adex at the time of injections. Take 5 adex tabs and put them in a small resealable vial. Add 5ml of vodka and allow the pills to dissolve completely. Shake the vial and draw out whatever dose you desire using a 1cc syringe. Squirt the solution into a very small amount of water and drink. Start with a tiny dose and retest in several weeks. Maybe 0.125mg with each injection.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me