More Frequent Shipments and backup supply

Buy Lab Tests Online
So my provider switched me from 8 week supplies to 5 week supplies as they see it more appropriate to help maintain communication. This came as a surprise because I suddenly got a package only 4 weeks after my last 8 week supply, so that was when I talked to them about it. I have no issue with this and I see the benefit with more frequent shipments.

However, when I opened the package I got 8 weeks worth of my prescription! I'm assuming this was just to make sure I wouldn't run out which can be a big worry, and that I'll see smaller packages after this. Is anyone else familiar with this situation or think more frequent shipments is okay? I haven't incurred extra charges for it shipping more often.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
So my provider switched me from 8 week supplies to 5 week supplies as they see it more appropriate to help maintain communication. This came as a surprise because I suddenly got a package only 4 weeks after my last 8 week supply, so that was when I talked to them about it. I have no issue with this and I see the benefit with more frequent shipments.

However, when I opened the package I got 8 weeks worth of my prescription! I'm assuming this was just to make sure I wouldn't run out which can be a big worry, and that I'll see smaller packages after this. Is anyone else familiar with this situation or think more frequent shipments is okay? I haven't incurred extra charges for it shipping more often.
So they basicly want to talk with you every month not every 2 months? That seems a bit excessive. I could understand every 6 weeks with bloods to get you dialed in but after that every 6 months is what I would prefer. Hurricanes, shipping truck driver strikes, packages get lost or damaged, shit happens. I hope my clinic does not adopt this short leash procedure.

No I don't have to call them, it gets shipped automatically. I would consider it short least if it was like before, where I ran out of my supply before my next one came. This can also let me change the types of syringes, etc. I'm not changing my script for HCG and Test, but I see how it lets them change the amount they ship me in a shorter period of time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me