Young Man and Extremely Fatigued. Need Help

Buy Lab Tests Online

Purplehead

Hi
I'm 34 year male now. I was suffering from extreme fatigue and brain fog during the day and couldn't study and do day to day tasks. Went to the Gp and had my blood done. And here were the results

Testosterone 13.6 nmol/l
Fsh < 1 IU/L
LH 1 IU/L
Shbg 16 nmol/l
Prolactin 115 mIU/L
Oestradial 127 pmol/L
Progesterone 1 nmol/L

He said everything looked fine to him and there is nothing to worry about and said it's just in my mind and put me on anti- depressants which I quit because they were not helping. All this was done 4 years ago I still feel the same. My recent bloods show 12 nmol/L but they are not willing to put me on try. I've done some research and gone through some posts on this board and found some people here very knowledgeable and up to date with this stuff. Can anyone please help me with this coz I'm living a miserable life.
I feel like im a robot which is programmed to do a task but has no much power to execute the task.ive no onfidence in making decisions, at times totally undecisive. I Easily get tired and fatigued. I've no clue where I'm heading In my life I mean when you are young and you have a lots of dreams and want to do something in life but you have no energy to do any task. I've tried all the vitamins and supplements but none worked because after two days of the use I feel the same(tired all the time).

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
How much do you sleep and how well?

You have taken something (maybe a supplement?) that reduced your LH and FSH, but you still manage to have moderate (low) testosterone. Can you explain what else you have taken or are taking?

Saul

I concur with Nelson. I knew a guy who had sleep issues and when he got that sorted, he felt better. Also, how is your diet and other blood work, Vit. D? Iron levels? Could be too much iron or not enough. Get full blood work.

Purplehead

Hi !
Thanks for your quick response Nelson, i highly appreciate your efforts to this cause and spreading the awareness. Well i normally sleep 7-8 hours and have no problem with sleep pattern. And yes before I'm started having these issues I took some pre and post workout supplement's like*
N.O.-XPLODE, creatine and some protein shakes. Never been in to steroids or anything illegal though. I'm not sure if this could cause what I'm going through atm. Guys your kind help would be really appreciated!

Purplehead

Thanks Saul for your reply. Well in 4 years I've gone through so many tests every other month and everything looks normal except elevated bilirubin but according to my Gp that shouldn't be an issue here. I personally think it's the testosterone. Do you guys think clomid could help as my lh and fsh are low.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me