Caverject Problems

Buy Lab Tests Online

medvetz63

I have always had great success with Caverject.
In October while on vacation I used it multiple times and it worked fantastic. I used only 5mg (I have the option of 5, 10, 15 and 20mg).

I am on vacation again now. Yesterday I injected 5mg and all I got was a weak erection.
This morning I tried again and I injected 15mg, three times the usual dose and I got NOTHING. My penis remained soft with a slight hot sensation like I get when it works. But nothing else.
I am new at using Caverject. Is it hit and miss sometimes or should it always work?
I have no health problems and have exercised since I was a teenager. I'm 54 now.
Any ideas on what could be the problem?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

medvetz63

Do you live in the US? Did you forget to refrigerate it?

I've never refrigerated iit or have been instructed to. I just now read this:
------------------------------------
Storing and Traveling With CAVERJECT IMPULSE:
Unmixed CAVERJECT IMPULSE should be stored at room temperature (59º F to 86º F) and should not be refrigerated or frozen.

http://www.caverject.com/about-caverject-impulse

--------------------------
The Caverject I use has to be mixed by turning the threaded plunger until a powder mixes with a liquid. I get three boxes with two plungers in each box for a total of six.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Forgot about that!

Do you live in the US? Trimix is cheaper and more effective.

Did you have a lot of alcohol or "party drugs" while vacationing?

medvetz63

Forgot about that!

I have been drinking about 8 to 10 beers a day spread out between 3pm until midnight.
A lot of threads on this forum say that alcohol has no effect on injectable ED drugs but maybe they're wrong.
I drank the same amount per day in October when the Caverject was performing perfectly.
I hope the cause can be pinpointed or that this is just something that happens once in a blue moon.

medvetz63

Forgot about that!

The next time I use Caverject and it comletely fails, would it be safe to wait a half hour and then inject again with another syringe due to the possibility that the failure is due to a faulty drug mixture or perhaps the first injection was incorrect (did not enter the cavernosa area)?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The next time I use Caverject and it comletely fails, would it be safe to wait a half hour and then inject again with another syringe due to the possibility that the failure is due to a faulty drug mixture or perhaps the first injection was incorrect (did not enter the cavernosa area)?

You would be risking getting priapism

Diesel7213

Forgot about that!

The problem is that Caverject comes in a preloaded syringe which is easy if you want to conceal it in your pocket and use it at a g/f's house that night. Trimix you cant do that with.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me