Converted from pellets to T-Cyp & HCG Inj. Mixed Results, Any Advice?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Test-Joe

Hi All-

Long term member here. 58 yo white male with 5+ year history and symptoms of low T. After 3.5 years on pellets that shrunk my testicles and had me on roller coaster mood swings changed to injections. I am on protocol with 20mg T-Cyp, 500iu HCG and 0.15 mg Anastrozole every 3.5 days. Also take 25 mg DHEA nightly. Started protocol in early Sep 2017. Mixed results so far. Overall mood and reactions much more level than with pellets. However, not much improvement in testicle size, although they are not always high and tight as before. Also not much improvement is sex drive and libido, and minimal nocturnal erections. Recent blood work as follows with blood draw in morning before injections.

Total T = 1,480
Free T= 436
SHBG = 49, lab range normal range 11-80
DHEA= 382, lab range 70-310
Estradiol Ultra Sens = 41.1, lab range 10-42
Prolactin = 5.1, lab range 2.1-17.7
TSH = 1.790, lab range .24-4.2
All other hematology and chemistry labs were within normal limits

I was hoping for better return of testicle size and with a Free T in 400’s would think sex drive and erections would be stronger. Appreciate any thoughts or advice.

Particularly interested in guys with success restoring testicular size.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JPB

Well that is a low weekly dose of T, and with a good protocol of frequent injecting, the AI should not be needed. Although the HCG can be problematic for estrogen levels. As you can see the HCG is not really helping stimulation of the testicles while you are on exogenous T. Most here on weekly schedule are between 120-150 mg/week of T. Give or take the hcg. But you should know all this if you are here often.

Vince

Super Moderator
If not much improvement in testicle size, I would try to increase the dose of HCG to 500iu three times a week.

madman

Super Moderator
Hi All-

Long term member here. 58 yo white male with 5+ year history and symptoms of low T. After 3.5 years on pellets that shrunk my testicles and had me on roller coaster mood swings changed to injections. I am on protocol with 20mg T-Cyp, 500iu HCG and 0.15 mg Anastrozole every 3.5 days. Also take 25 mg DHEA nightly. Started protocol in early Sep 2017. Mixed results so far. Overall mood and reactions much more level than with pellets. However, not much improvement in testicle size, although they are not always high and tight as before. Also not much improvement is sex drive and libido, and minimal nocturnal erections. Recent blood work as follows with blood draw in morning before injections.

Total T = 1,480
Free T= 436
SHBG = 49, lab range normal range 11-80
DHEA= 382, lab range 70-310
Estradiol Ultra Sens = 41.1, lab range 10-42
Prolactin = 5.1, lab range 2.1-17.7
TSH = 1.790, lab range .24-4.2
All other hematology and chemistry labs were within normal limits

I was hoping for better return of testicle size and with a Free T in 400’s would think sex drive and erections would be stronger. Appreciate any thoughts or advice.

Particularly interested in guys with success restoring testicular size.

I hope you made a error regarding your weekly testosterone dose as there is no way someone would hit a total t of 1480ng/dl (which is too high) on 20mg test every 3.5 days let alone any doctor that would prescribe 40mg/week (even the uneducated doctors) as 100mg/week is a common starting trt dose when prescribing injectable testosterone!

Wasn't this question asked and answered in another folder two days ago?
Joe you need to fix your typo's or you will continue to get called out on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale