Confusing T Levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pringle

Just received my most recent tests back today and am a little confused. I have been on 50mg test c E3.5D and 500iu HCG E3.5D for last 10 weeks. My total test levels with same T injection schedule was 986 prior to adding HCG. After adding HCG my total T levels have lowered to 846 total T at 5 weeks and now 841 total T at 10 weeks after adding HCG. I would have thought adding HCG would have had a slight increase not a decrease in total T. Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
HCG really isn't going to give you an appreciable bump in (endo) T, even moreso if you're Primary Hypo. ANd, unless you're having blood drawn at the exact same times and being really stricly religious about injection times and blood draw times, you could see a ~100 point swing like this.

Pringle

You forgot to add the most important part... how do you feel?

I feel pretty good overall. Was just a little surprised with the results. I am pretty anal on timing of dosages, not perfect but pretty darn close. I also do my blood draw on trough day before my Tuesday morning injection at approx. 8:30am each time. I really can’t tell much difference from adding HCG. My atrophy was not horrible but it has made the boys a little fuller I guess.

I feel pretty good overall. Was just a little surprised with the results. I am pretty anal on timing of dosages, not perfect but pretty darn close. I also do my blood draw on trough day before my Tuesday morning injection at approx. 8:30am each time. I really can't tell much difference from adding HCG. My atrophy was not horrible but it has made the boys a little fuller I guess.

There's plenty of guys on EM that fit in the category that HCG has no tangible feeling or other benefit to them, I'm one. Sure my nuts aren't shrunken and that part I like but otherwise HCG might as well just be water for anything else I (don't) get from it. You may be the same way. Much of this stuff that is a basic inclusion in a protocol, not all or even some of it is going to benefit you, like DHEA/Pregnenolone, those come to mind too that cause a good number of guys problems.

Pringle

There's plenty of guys on EM that fit in the category that HCG has no tangible feeling or other benefit to them, I'm one. Sure my nuts aren't shrunken and that part I like but otherwise HCG might as well just be water for anything else I (don't) get from it. You may be the same way. Much of this stuff that is a basic inclusion in a protocol, not all or even some of it is going to benefit you, like DHEA/Pregnenolone, those come to mind too that cause a good number of guys problems.

I think we are similar in this fashion. I will stay with the HCG protocol for now just for the aesthetics and the recommendation of the doc. I also added DHEA/Preg at the same time as HCG with no noticeable difference. It is quite amazing how differently and individually we respond to similar protocols.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me