EasyTouch Store Order

Buy Lab Tests Online

dnfuss

I saw that many here recommend the EasyTouch store for insulin syringes, so I put in an online order on 12/6 for a box of U-100 30ga 5/16". I got an email order receipt from them right away, but I looked at the order page today and it still says "Order Status: Processing." I'm in New York state and I see that many sites say they won't ship there without a prescription, although the EasyTouch store site doesn't say anything about that.

I know better than to ask the EasyTouch store if there's a problem, but wanted to ask those who have ordered from them in the past:

Do they sometimes take a while to process the order? Or are they ignoring the order because it's to New York?

Has anyone ordered syringes from them delivered to a New York address?

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I order from another store and it's so close that I get the box before they send me the tracking number. It's only been 2 days and it's Christmas season...little more patience. But past that you need to call and take it up with Easy-Touch, not sure this is their customer service line. In fact, time it took you to type that out was an easy phone call.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me