The “joint problems” from Arimidex, is it the E2 or?

Buy Lab Tests Online

fedor

Hi everyone... I’m curious if anyone knows. AI’s are often associated with joint pain as many report. However, is this due to the compounds themselves, or simply from E2 being too low?

I have finally found a way to incorporate HCG into my protocol but it requires me to use an AI (arimidex). I use 110 mg T per week (EOD shots), 500 units 2x per week of hcg, and approximately 0.25mg Arimidex per week, so not much. I tend to be an over responder.

I don’t have any symptoms of joint pain and I think I have found the protocol finally where I feel pretty good on all fronts. I just want to make sure the Arimidex itself doesn’t lead to joint issues and injuries, or if that is simply a function of E2 getting too low. Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vitamin_C

from the lowered E2, most of Adex's side effect profile comes from if you lower E2 too low. Breast cancer women take 1mg/day for 7-10 years, on their forums you can get a good example of common side effects.

I use 110 mg T per week (EOD shots), 500 units 2x per week of hcg, and approximately 0.25mg Arimidex per week

I really like your protocol and think that is where I am heading.
I have been taking Arimidex .125mg EOD for the last 7 months.
My E2 has been as low as 19(firsts blood test 5 weeks in TT very low 354) but I never had joint pain or popping.
An that is coming from a 64 year old with minor arthritis in his hands. Which has gone away since i started TRT.

TheDude

Hi everyone... I’m curious if anyone knows. AI’s are often associated with joint pain as many report. However, is this due to the compounds themselves, or simply from E2 being too low?

I have finally found a way to incorporate HCG into my protocol but it requires me to use an AI (arimidex). I use 110 mg T per week (EOD shots), 500 units 2x per week of hcg, and approximately 0.25mg Arimidex per week, so not much. I tend to be an over responder.

I don’t have any symptoms of joint pain and I think I have found the protocol finally where I feel pretty good on all fronts. I just want to make sure the Arimidex itself doesn’t lead to joint issues and injuries, or if that is simply a function of E2 getting too low. Thanks!

My protocol is very similar to yours'. I'm on 40mg Test EOD with 500IU HCG and 0.125mg Anstrozole (just started the AI) on every other injection day...so every 4th day. Also just added one click of T cream daily to increase DHT.

What do your labs look like? Mine were at T 808 (264-916), FT 30 (8.7-25.1), DHT 30 (30-85), E2 59.2 (8-35).

I started the AI to get my E2 back down to the range where I felt fantastic. I've had low E2 and high E2....both are very similar. I'm going to take it slow with the AI to avoid crashing back down and try to find that sweet spot.

I can say with absolute certainty that a 6.8 estradiol level was no fun for me. My elbows, knees, and wrists hurt and my plantar fasciitis came back with a vengeance at such low estradiol levels. I begin my new protocol next week.

I can say this though, I am NOT taking Anastrozole for at least two more weeks. I may have my own estradiol levels pulled in a couple of weeks just for my own benefit.

fedor

My protocol is very similar to yours'. I'm on 40mg Test EOD with 500IU HCG and 0.125mg Anstrozole (just started the AI) on every other injection day...so every 4th day. Also just added one click of T cream daily to increase DHT.

What do your labs look like? Mine were at T 808 (264-916), FT 30 (8.7-25.1), DHT 30 (30-85), E2 59.2 (8-35).

I started the AI to get my E2 back down to the range where I felt fantastic. I've had low E2 and high E2....both are very similar. I'm going to take it slow with the AI to avoid crashing back down and try to find that sweet spot.

In answer to your question, I won't get my labs done for this particular protocol until 3 weeks from now, but I do feel quite good. In the past adding HCG really messed me up by about week 4, however I never had used Arimidex with HCG before, which is what I'm doing now. When I was on T and Arimidex only, same doses, my Total T was around 1050 and E was anywhere between 18 and 32. But I do feel good now, so I expect the labs to look decent. My DHT is usually closer to 75.

Thanks for the feedback guys. It seems the Adex for me is keeping in check the aromatization I have typically gotten from HCG. Though I heard the aromatization from HCG isn't the type that Adex can help, it's been my experience thus far otherwise. Usually at this point on HCG I'd have a lot of unpleasant symptoms.

Vitamin_C

I can say with absolute certainty that a 6.8 estradiol level was no fun for me. My elbows, knees, and wrists hurt and my plantar fasciitis came back with a vengeance at such low estradiol levels. I begin my new protocol next week.

I can say this though, I am NOT taking Anastrozole for at least two more weeks. I may have my own estradiol levels pulled in a couple of weeks just for my own benefit.

Lowest I've been was 7, definitely not fun. Sporadic ED (but not all the time), night sweats, feeling dried out, extremely vascular, thirsty, dry lips, anxiety was a little nagging. It took another month to go from 7 to 9, maybe it was the Anavar that was keeping it low as well. Two months later I was back in the 20's and then another month in the 20's I felt better.

High E2 blows as well, terrible anxiety, ED, diminished libido, holding water, less vascularity, nut sack shriveled and small (testicles same size thanks to HCG), prostate flare up, premature ejaculation.

Of the two, low E2 was more tolerable for myself.

Last edited:
how high your e2 was when you had these symptoms Vitamin C - terrible anxiety, ED, diminished libido, holding water, less vascularity, nut sack shriveled and small (testicles same size thanks to HCG), prostate flare up, premature ejaculation.

Vitamin_C

how high your e2 was when you had these symptoms Vitamin C - terrible anxiety, ED, diminished libido, holding water, less vascularity, nut sack shriveled and small (testicles same size thanks to HCG), prostate flare up, premature ejaculation.

I get my labs back on Monday for sensitive E2 but I am assuming its high because I am blasting 500mg of Sustanon w/no AI plus two SARMS, Ostarine and Rad140. I felt great on 250mg of Sustanon per week w/no AI, had good wood, libido, could last forever in the sack. I noticed some tingling in the prostate and some dribble after urination which clued me into possible high E2 setting in, vascularity in arms was somewhat diminished. When I upped my dose to 500mg about two weeks later I was getting hot flashes, insomnia, anxiety, diminished vascularity, ED, slashed libido, and a new one for me, I was cumming after about 2 minutes of penetration (believe this is due to some prostate inflammation). I took .25mg of Adex, felt a tad better (was probably not enough Adex but didn't want to crash myself either). Labs come in on Monday but this feels like high E2.

Hair quality, OMG...hair super soft, wavy, thick...that is a positive aspect about elevated E2, joints feel lubed up, less popping joints...
.......but a tad sensitive nips, no crying at emotional TV shows. Will probably ride out 250mg of Sustanon for the next 4-6 weeks then back down to my TRT dose of 120mg per week. Will adjust Arimidex dosing based on lab values.

Last edited:
in the past I would feel shitty when I used even 0.5 mg of adex weekly. I could tell after few weeks using anastrozole that something is going off like cognitive function decline, less motivation, less energy and overall drive dissapear. and thats on 750mgs of testosterone weekly (pre trt steroid cycle). shit's very strong

Vitamin_C

Yeah and everyone is different, some people don't need AI with 500mg of Test per week, some people only need a little AI, some people need 5-7mg per week of Arimidex. Balancing estrogen is hard even on TRT protocols, even harder when you run AAS. After this blast I'm never going to go above a 250mg blast, I am tired of trying to juggle estrogen. Labcorp takes 7 days to get their sensitive E2 back as well which is annoying trying to dose your AI/Test if you're high/low.

at15

always messed around with a 1/4 pill once or twice a week the last 2 years. finally said **** it NO AI. been doing 200 mg enanthate once weekly, 6 weeks in feeling the best ive ever felt in a long time. I dont think ill ever use an AI again even on 250mg+

also guys if want some joint support add some metenolone enanthate 100-200 mg weekly, youll feel great and also being a DHT derivative libido very very good. Ill add 1cc of it to my testosterone oil shot once per week very easy.

absolutely. By the way to person who started this thread if you have joint pain from using arimidex stop using it! You don't need it. Your estrogen dropped too low and will stay low if you won't stop arimidex. You may crash estrogen doing so and joint pain is one of the first signs to stop your AI.
^I kept telling this for years!! see even on 200mg you feel better without AI.. because estrogen is so important to feel good. Glad its working for you

Vitamin_C

always messed around with a 1/4 pill once or twice a week the last 2 years. finally said **** it NO AI. been doing 200 mg enanthate once weekly, 6 weeks in feeling the best ive ever felt in a long time. I dont think ill ever use an AI again.

also guys if want some joint support add some metenolone enanthate 100-200 mg weekly, youll feel great and also being a DHT derivative libido very very good. Ill add 1cc of it to my testosterone oil shot once per week very easy.

Yep, was feeling really good off 250mg of Sust per week, no AI.....strong in the gym, nocturnal erections, spontaneous erections, E2 was probably even a little "elevated" per a sensitive E2 test. WHen I pushed it to 500mg with no AI I started to feel like crap, dropped a .25mg of Adex and felt a little better. I think I can safely go 250mg per week with no AI and certainly won't use an AI at my cruising TRT dose of 120mg per week.

at15

Yep, was feeling really good off 250mg of Sust per week, no AI.....strong in the gym, nocturnal erections, spontaneous erections, E2 was probably even a little "elevated" per a sensitive E2 test. WHen I pushed it to 500mg with no AI I started to feel like crap, dropped a .25mg of Adex and felt a little better. I think I can safely go 250mg per week with no AI and certainly won't use an AI at my cruising TRT dose of 120mg per week.

Thats good man, 200-250 no AI is definitely where its at. At this point all im gonna do is 200-250 with maybe primo or anavar. And my trt will be 100-125 + hcg.

Vitamin_C

200-250mg of Test with Primo or Var will give you some nice lean gains, nothing dramatic but low on the side effects and gains are 100% keepable

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me