Pinning: Thigh vs Glute???

Hey guys,

Is there any advantage or disadvantage of pinning in the thigh vs Flute?

Thanks,

Windy City

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

Quote Originally Posted by Windy City 27 View Post
    Hey guys,

Is there any advantage or disadvantage of pinning in the thigh vs Flute?

Thanks,

Windy City
    Not really. My favorite place to inject is the ventorgluteal (VG). I use an easy touch syringe either a 27g 1/2" or 29g 1/2" for me it makes injecting easy. Check out the thread.

Best Injection site, no aspiration needed, avoids all nerves

https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...ids-all-nerves
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Thank you Vince!

I believe I have read that you have to be careful when injecting into the glutes to not hit your sciatic nerve. I assume that is if you are using a 1" needle. Is this something we need to worry about using a .5" needle?

You can over think and make things too hard. This is an instance of it. There are a handful of better more accessible spots on your body to inject with a 1/2" needle than the glute.

I am a thigh guy. I inject in the outer front side and vary between the upper, middle and lower area. Still wanting to try VG. You can mix in subQ in the stomach fat also.

Does anyone inject in the calf? I have never heard of it, but seems easy to get to.

Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post
    I am a thigh guy. I inject in the outer side and vary between the upper, middle and lower area. Still wanting to try VG. You can mix in subQ in the stomach fat also.

Does anyone inject in the calf? I have never heard of it, but seems easy to get to.
    You can mix in SubQ with IM. Some members have injected in the calf, but I wouldn't consider a desirable place to inject.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

VG just seems difficult to navigate to without someone helping. I looked on YouTube and all the videos are 2 people or 1 and a dummy.

It did take time for me to get comfortable injecting in the VG. I just feel my hip bone and move down from there. After pinning myself there a few times it got a lot easier. It's now my favorite place to inject, I will even inject 500iu of HCG in my ventorgluteal

Just wish there was a video of a single person pinning the VG.

Quote Originally Posted by Windy City 27 View Post
    Just wish there was a video of a single person pinning the VG.
    This is the picture I printed and looked at from I injected.

To me, that's a hip, lol.

It's probably easier for guys like Vince that a a ripped, physical specimen. For us mere mortals it's probably a little more difficult.

I was all over the place between subq and then thigh but the last few times I did my thigh it was sore for a few days.

I've now been doing shoulders for probably a few weeks and its much better and easier. My concern now is that if im doing too much in the shoulder and maybe should rotate again.

If you're not injecting daily, injecting just in the shoulders should work fine. Nelson because of a bad hand can only inject in one shoulder and that's his only injection spot.

I am a thigh guy. I inject in the outer front side and vary between the upper, middle and lower area. Still wanting to try VG. You can mix in subQ in the stomach fat also.

I do inject subq with a 30G 5/16 insulin syringe in the calves. I rotate many sites and the calves are part of my rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    This is the picture I printed and looked at from I injected.
    The red X is where you inject? I think I can feel this muscle. Down and back from the front pelvis bone and up from the him joint. I think I can get to that.

The red X is where you inject? I think I can feel this muscle. Down and back from the front pelvis bone and up from the him joint. I think I can get to that.
    I hope it works for you, It did take me a few times injecting there to get comfortable.

I attempted my very first injection in the VG .25cc after reading about it here. It did not work out so well for me.
    After removing the syringe I got a throbing ache in my hip socket and the pain slowing traveled down my leg bone and stopped at the ankle. The dull ache lasted for 3 days. I have since been injecting around my navel sub-Q 2.4.7.10 positions with zero pain no blood and no lumps.
    I also have my HCG in the syringe as well. I load it first to flush the T out of the needle so there is no waste.

Thread Information