Late on my test cyp refill, Can I up HCG dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online

swellco

So due to work and traveling I have lagged on my test refill. My protocol is MWF 24 iu. Not currently taking HCG at the moment but have a good supply. My refill will most likely arrive next week however, I only have enough test for one more shot Friday, maybe.
Question is Can I do a big dose of HCG shot on Friday or Monday to hold me over till my prescription arrives?
Protocol by Defy is 24 iu MWF
HCG 23 iu MWF.
I stopped the HCG for a while since no need for fertile sperm at the moment but have a good supply.
May refill most likely will arrive next week due to pharmacies lame “next day air” that doesn’t ship on weekends.
Thoughts greatly appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I would not take a big dose of HCG. That is not how it works. Nothing wrong with 800-1000iu per week divided up in 2-3 shots.
As for the T cyp I'd divid whatever you have. IMO .08 M/W/F is better than .24 M/0W/0F

Id divide what I had left and otherwise just miss a shot. Besides if you're primary hypo you ain't gonna get any endo T production that amounts to anything anyway, reason your primary hypo to begin with.

ratbag

Protocol by Defy is 24 iu MWF
HCG 23 iu MWF.

I'm confused this HCG protocol makes no sense, 23iu MWF? I've never heard of anyone taking a dosage this small. Are you micro-dosing a skinny lab rat or have you stated this correctly? The minimum anyone around here takes is typically 250iu twice per week or (500iu/week divided by 7) = 71.4iu per day.

Im sure he means .24 on the syringe which if mixed in the typical ratio of 1mL water to 1000iu would run about 230iu...hes just got his terms garbled up.

swellco

I'm confused this HCG protocol makes no sense, 23iu MWF? I've never heard of anyone taking a dosage this small. Are you micro-dosing a skinny lab rat or have you stated this correctly? The minimum anyone around here takes is typically 250iu twice per week or (500iu/week divided by 7) = 71.4iu per day.
Yes Vince is correct. I meant on the syringe.
Thanks for the advice guys.

There's no great solution really. I ran into something similar. I used hcg in the interim and it held off low T symptoms. Caused a lot of acne for whatever reason. Then just went through some fluctuations in mood a sex drive for 2-3 weeks before back to normal. I really try to avoid missed doses.

The problem there could have been the aromatase in the testes and any AI, if you're using one, is less effective on that environment of the testes so that's not an unheard of thing to see it spur acne, typically why using HCG like the OP is asking is a bad idea.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me