Vitamin B-12 plus Testosterone Intramuscular Injection

I like to inject 1 ml of B-12 (obtained by prescription) plus my 200 mg weekly testosterone cypionate in the same syringe. It saves me time and I truly feel better using both. Note: Those of you with dramatic increases in hematocrit may not want to do this since B-12 can help increase red blood cells and probably accelerate hematocrit increases. Fortunately, my hematocrit always stays under 52.

Name:  b12plusT.jpg
Views: 19241
Size:  139.4 KB
    Name:  B12TEST.jpg
Views: 14772
Size:  112.1 KB
    Last edited by Nelson Vergel; 09-28-2015 at 11:56 AM.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

Great photos! Do you take the super nutrition energy vitamins too as well as your b 12 injects?

Make sure your B12 is either Hydroxycobalamin or Methylcobalamin. Cyanocobalamin is the most common since it is the cheapest version, but the body has to go through a conversion process to its active form. For many of us that have problems converting (myself included) this version, it can cause a toxic buildup of unusable B12 in the blood.

I know several who reconstitute their HCG using Methyl.

I concur this is a great way to reduce injections and also add a cheap but beneficial nutrient to your Testosterone shots. Methylcobalamin costs around $30 for a three month supply at most compounding pharmacies

I think reconstituting with methyl should be safe but be careful that the solution itself does not speed up degradation of the hcg, or rather lacks the preservatives to maintain stability. Part of bacteriostatic water's purpose is to preserve the peptide for longer than the drug could survive on its own.

One recommendation might be to get smaller hcg quantities so you use it up within 2 weeks. Like 1000iu-2000iu ampules.

Shaun from Empower will know this one!

There are no published studies showing the long term stability of mixing Methylcobalamin with HCG. That being said I know several Compounding Pharmacies that do this with their patients reporting equivalent serum blood values as if they injected the medications separately.

Jasen makes a good point about preservatives. Make sure that the Methylcobalamin that you are using to reconstitute the HCG with contains a Bacteriostatic Agent like Benzyl Alcohol. The patient risks introducing germs into the vial with every puncture of the rubber stopper and without a Bacteriostatic Agent to kill those germs they can multiply and then be reinjected the next time a patient goes to take a dose from that vial. This is why injectable products with a Bacteriostatic Agent are labeled Multiple Dose Vials and those without a Bacteriostatic Agent are labeled Single Use Vials.
    Last edited by EmpowerPharmacy; 01-05-2014 at 04:01 AM.

What about taking daily oral Methylcobalamin 1500 mcg to avod B12 injections.????

Quote Originally Posted by EmpowerPharmacy View Post
    There are no published studies showing the long term stability of mixing Methylcobalamin with HCG. That being said I know several Compounding Pharmacies that do this with their patients reporting equivalent serum blood values as if they injected the medications separately.

Jasen makes a good point... As far as preservatives are concerned. Make sure that the Methylcobalamin that you are using to reconstitute the HCG with contains a Bacteriostatic Agent like Benzyl Alcohol. Without a Bacteriostatic Agent the patient risks introducing germs into the vial with every puncture of the rubber stopper. Those germs can then be reinjected the next time a patient goes to take a dose from that vial. This is why injectable products with a Bacteriostatic Agent are labeled Multiple Dose Vials and those without a Bacteriostatic Agent are labeled Single Use Vials.

What about taking daily oral methylcobalamin 1500mcg ? This will avoid taking B12 injections.

Studies have shown that taking oral doses of Vitamin B12 are effective in increasing serum blood levels.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9201148

Dr Crisler or Nelson, maybe you can shed some light. What do you see are the advantages of parenteral vs oral cobalamin usage?

Vitamin B-12: Injections vs Oral

In HIV, most of us cannot absorb B-12 orally since we have issues with low gastric acid production and intrinsic factor. Also, some medications like Metformin or acid reducers and others decrease B-12 serum levels that are best supplemented by injection. Here is a good paper on B-12.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator Vettester Chris's Avatar
    Ditto on going with the methylcobalamin form over the cyanacobalamin. I actually have a combo stack prescription of Methyl B12/L-Carnitine, which both IMO really enhance and compliment each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Vergel View Post
    I like to inject 1 ml of B-12 (obtained by prescription) plus my 200 mg weekly testosterone cypionate in the same syringe. It saves me time and I truly feel better using both. Note: Those of you with dramatic increases in hematocrit may not want to do this since B-12 can help increase red blood cells and probably accelerate hematocrit increases. Fortunately, my hematocrit always stays under 52.

is it safe to use lipo c from defy with my test c in the same syringe

In my late 20's I was doing B12 injections, during the same time I was dx with hormonal problems. So, tomorrow I have a f/u Dr appt the overall picture is im on mo 4 of Test, - 5 weeks of HCG, things seem to be going well. I have been rethinking that it may be time to go back to B inj. Im going to ask my Dr for a scrip, any reason why he would not comply?

I tried this (drawing the TestCyp first and then the Lipo-C) with a 3ml syringe (25ga and 26ga 5/8" needles) and found that the Lipo-C was bubbling/collecting inside of the TestCyp Oil. I never really have a problem injecting either with a 25ga or 26ga needle for either of those substances individually, but it is very difficult with them combined. Any thoughts and/or advice?

Thanks!

Yeah, sometimes the water based product can collect as pockets inside the oil-based one. I just tap the syringe a few times and the pockets migrate OK. Not a big deal, really.

Keep in mind that injecting B-12 with testosterone may accelerate the increase in hematocrit. B-12 is essential for red blood cell function.

Yeah, sometimes the water based product can collect as pockets inside the oil-based one. I just tap the syringe a few times and the pockets migrate OK. Not a big deal, really.

Keep in mind that injecting B-12 with testosterone may accelerate the increase in hematocrit. B-12 is essential for red blood cell function.
    Thanks, Nelson...are you suggesting that combining TestCyp into the same injection as B-12 might accelerate the increase in hematocrit, or are you saying that using the two together (in general) could do this? Thanks again!

No, I am saying a larger increase in hematocrit can happen if you supplement B-12 with TRT (in the same injection or separately ).

Of course, I am speculating since we have no controlled data on this issue.

B12, HCG and T

Hi Nelson

Im still learning this site (tons of great info). I seem to recall you doing a video recently where you inject x amount of HCG and Cypionate 2x per week. Above you spoke about B12 injections back in 2014. My question is are you still doing the B12? How did you decide to do B12 to begin with? IS HCG and B12 just insurance based on how you feel or are you tracking anything specific?

If this has been answered dozens of times already please accept my apologies.

Best Regards

Ken

I believe most men do not need to inject vitamin B12. I supplement and have great results, here's a thread I posted you may like to read it.

High Viamin B12
    https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...igh-Viamin-B12
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

I like to inject 1 ml of B-12 (obtained by prescription) plus my 200 mg weekly testosterone cypionate in the same syringe.
    Dear Nelson, could you explain the reason for B12 shots on TRT?
    Thank you for all your great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Montrealer View Post
    Dear Nelson, could you explain the reason for B12 shots on TRT?
    Thank you for all your great work!
    Anecdotally (in my case) it increases mood, energy, and appetite for two days. No data on these claims.

Some men may worry that B-12 may raise their hematocrit on TRT faster, though. That is a valid concern. I have only donated blood 3 times in 28 years, so some of us do not see the fast hematocrit increases that others experience.

Hey Nelson are you still taking b12 and testosterone?

Quote Originally Posted by aerey22 View Post
    Hey Nelson are you still taking b12 and testosterone?
    Yes, 1 ml of B-12 per week, 75 mg T twice per week, 500 IU hCG twice per week.

Starting Lipo-B next week to replace B-12 as an experiment to see if I have better energy.

Thread Information