T cream to increase DHT

Buy Lab Tests Online

TheDude

My last labs had my DHT very low. Defy prescribed 1 click of 50mg/ml T cream to be applied to scrotum daily.

For those that have done this:

1. How much did that increase your DHT?
2. Did it increase your Total T?
3. What about Estrogen levels?

TIA!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I have done that and it did increase my DHT significantly.No issues with E2. However, it did not make me feel any better nor help my lack of libido on TRT. Everyone is different so I recommend giving it a solid try for 8 weeks and seeing how you feel.

No one can tell you what it'll do for your DHT, none of this is linear like that. When you do tests with it, apply it two hours prior. Every day I return to baseline, I have to do it this way every day 2 hrs prior to see where it's getting me up to. on the 16-79 QuestDiagnostics ranges I can easily go over and get around 100. But as I said, i've tested without having used it in the AM and I'm at base line (39), again.

has it done anything else for me? Not that I can tell, but I do continue to use, I believe in DHT. I really only use 1 click and not 2 as prescribed, personal preference.

TheDude

No one can tell you what it'll do for your DHT, none of this is linear like that. When you do tests with it, apply it two hours prior. Every day I return to baseline, I have to do it this way every day 2 hrs prior to see where it's getting me up to. on the 16-79 QuestDiagnostics ranges I can easily go over and get around 100. But as I said, i've tested without having used it in the AM and I'm at base line (39), again.

has it done anything else for me? Not that I can tell, but I do continue to use, I believe in DHT. I really only use 1 click and not 2 as prescribed, personal preference.

Have you tried the 2 clicks? Defy told me that after 2 weeks or so if I didn't notice a difference to increase it to 2 clicks. Just curious if you tried 2 and had no success to just went back down to 1.

Also, did adding the T Cream daily increase your total test numbers?

I shoot T daily and I don't factor that in to the cream use whether it affects my TT. I've used 2 clicks before but it's simple economics in what I spend to refill, 1 click lasts me longer and still takes me over lab range, so I don't see a reason, for me, to use 2. Dr Saya actually started me at 1 click.

lexer

When my natural /total T levels are 320, my dht is only 38 ( range 30-75)., when my total T is 900 from T injections, my dht is over 150!!! For whatever reason, my natural T levels directly correlate to dht but not when i do injections.

Weasel

I have done that and it did increase my DHT significantly.No issues with E2. However, it did not make me feel any better nor help my lack of libido on TRT. Everyone is different so I recommend giving it a solid try for 8 weeks and seeing how you feel.

I can echo this statement almost identical.

ERO

So did both of you discontinue usage?

I am still using the cream, but only because I have some left over. At my next consult I am hoping to go back to just 2 injections a week. Daily injections and then daily topical have done nothing for me. TRT does nothing for me but now that my HPTA axis is shut down and I am in my 50s I am likely stuck with it.

Weasel

So did both of you discontinue usage?

I discontinued it. Was just an added expense to my protocol at that point. 2x week injections seems to work best for me as well. NO HCG for me either, I tried it and it really seemed to give me anxiety and affected me sleep, or maybe it was affected my sleep which led to anxiety. Either way, it wasn't for me.

Vince

Super Moderator
Using 1%Gels and then 20%creams (not on my balls) for the last 11 months I got my DHT up to 96 range 30-85 and it did nothing for my libido or ED.
I am now on injections so it will probably go back down into a normal range.

I do not have a high DHT level. But my libido is still very strong. I guess hormones affect us all differently.

Weasel

I do not have a high DHT level. But my libido is still very strong. I guess hormones affect this all differently.

I feel like elevated DHT actually hurts my libido. I get almost like elevated/low e2 type symptoms. No labs to back that up though.

TheDude

Using 1%Gels and then 20%creams (not on my balls) for the last 11 months I got my DHT up to 96 range 30-85 and it did nothing for my libido or ED.

This is interesting. If no one is getting the supposed benefits of increasing DHT, I wonder why it keeps being apart of protocols?

I do not have a high DHT level. But my libido is still very strong. I guess hormones affect us all differently.

Hi Vince I have read here several guys use T cream on their scrotum to raise DHT and they say it helps with libido.
As one who is trying to get his libido back I have tried this with no success. it was one reason I stayed with T creams so long.
I believe that is what the OP is wanting to try as well.

If my memory serves me right you did not have ED or libido issues before your started TRT. My libido went away 12 years ago at 52.
My ED started at ~58 so my systems have been shutdown/broken for a long time. Believe it or not that was not why I started TRT.

A quick google:
Side effects of high DHT can include an increase in libido activity, as well as:

• Loss of scalp hair at the temples and on the crown.
  • Increased body and facial hair.
  • Excess sweating.
  • Acne.
  • Aggression.
  • Sleep apnea.
  • High red blood cell count.
  • Increased risk of high blood pressure.

This is interesting. If no one is getting the supposed benefits of increasing DHT, I wonder why it keeps being apart of protocols?

By the population on EM its not a part of any bodies protocol besides, <5 of guys that I can think of that are directly treating low DHT.

Still wouldn't think Defy would prescribe it if it wasn't beneficial.

Rub the cream on your sack every day as prescribed for the next 4-6 weeks, take a test, and come back with the results and what you think of it.

That's the only thing going on in this thread. Try it, test it, if you like it, keep using it. The rest of this conversation is just pointless.

TheDude

Rub the cream on your sack every day as prescribed for the next 4-6 weeks, take a test, and come back with the results and what you think of it.

That's the only thing going on in this thread. Try it, test it, if you like it, keep using it. The rest of this conversation is just pointless.

Dang! Might want to get your E2 levels checked! :D

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching