Best DHEA supplement?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Titus1531

Recently started supplementing DHEA when I discovered mine was sitting at a 74. I picked up some at a health food store, is any better than the others? Those of you that have a brand that you like, please let me know.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Pringle

Recently started supplementing DHEA when I discovered mine was sitting at a 74. I picked up some at a health food store, is any better than the others? Those of you that have a brand that you like, please let me know.

I like this one because it is sublingual and it works for me...25mg a day raised my levels from 116 to 464 and over range in 5 weeks. Have now backed off to 1/2 a pill daily.

Anabol Naturals DHEA-RejuvapleX 60 Peppermint Sublingual Tablets: 25mg DHEA, 175mg L-Glutamine, 50mcg Sublingual B12 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005GN8EKE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_5gdkAb0KQKP7V

DHEA is one of those things that need to not be "treated" because of a number on a test that is low. DHEA can EASILY aromatase to Estrogen or even spur some conversion in the T4-T3 hormones. Go low dose...5-10mg and use oral micronized capsules, transdermal, or even sublingual. Any of those methods will either bypass the liver (aromatase) or minimize any conversion. Even 25mg is too much to start with. Do NOT use the cheap DHEA tablets you can find on the shelf of any chain store.

HealthMan

Pure encapsulations or Douglas Labs are the best. Have used both and labwork is great (same as much more expensive compounded DHEA)

Titus1531

Help me understand Vince, I'm still learning. I have read quite a bit saying that we should "backfill" DHEA and pregnenolone. The reason I was concerned is two-fold; I crashed my e2 with adex and wanted to repair my estrogen, and my recent blood work shows that my DHEA was at 74. You say I shouldn't worry about my DHEA levels if they are low. Thanks for the response. I appreciate you.

I'm just wondering, have you notice anything different between the two? Do you have a preference.

Hi Vince,
I have blood test for both.
But I am not sure if they can be compared. The 50mg PURE gave me a 330ng/dL DHEA and the prescription from Defy 25mg gave me a 254ng/dL
I am now taking 2 of the Defy pills so 50 mg and will be getting new bloods in a month to checkup on my new injection protocol. So I will ask for DHEA on that small test.

Last edited:

ratbag

My natural DHEA-S is very low so my MD told me to start supplementing DHEA caplets. So I started at 10mg and checked my labs and eventually my MD got me to 50mg daily. It's over range but many Hormone experts do this. Anyways I feel great on high levels of DHEA, much better than when I was low. I also buy the cheapest caplets and it works great. This is what I buy:
https://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-dhea-50-mg-300-capsules-1
That's 300 days worth for $22. I haven't tried any other brands because this brand works well. Actually I use a lot of vitacost supps and I find they all work well. I don't consider this a chain store. I consider chain stores... pharmacies, sams club, walmart etc

Help me understand Vince, I'm still learning. I have read quite a bit saying that we should "backfill" DHEA and pregnenolone. The reason I was concerned is two-fold; I crashed my e2 with adex and wanted to repair my estrogen, and my recent blood work shows that my DHEA was at 74. You say I shouldn't worry about my DHEA levels if they are low. Thanks for the response. I appreciate you.

Its just an experienced opinion, you can split about 50/50 the population on EM that likes DHEA and then others that can't tolerate it even tiny doses under 5mg/D. The real problem is how your body will or won't aromatase DHEA. Better to start low and titrate upward and judge your tolerance. We typically follow a fair saying that because there's a number on a lab test isn't necessarily a reason to treat it.

Sly

I use the Vitamin Shoppe brand and buy off of Amazon. It was recommended by Dr. Calkins at Defy to me. I sleep much better on it and my labs show it raises my levels. I take 25mg per night Niote, my dhea levels were really low prior to taking.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me