Considering HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Saul

Your protocol doesn't include HCG at this point? It's commonly started in conjunction with testosterone.[/QUOTE

I have been researching HCG. I am not taking it but note that many others are on it, but there are also lots of people on TRT who are not taking HCG. I am wondering if I would benefit and am researching HCG. From my research I don't think I need it, but I feel like I am missing something since so many are taking it and Defy typically prescribes it. Is there a HCG sticky that goes over HCG and when to take or ask for it? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

HCG helps some, for others it is like injecting water. If you feel good now on your protocol I would urge caution on making changes.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm one that feels great benefit for HCG. My protocol for HCG is 500iu every three and a half days.

Hi Saul, What is your research telling you that might have you worried?
When I looked into HCG the only negative side effect from a TRT lvl (not the HCG diet lvls)
is that it would do nothing.

You don't get that feeling of well being.
Your testis do not swell ever so slightly. ~10%
You don't activate your testis to produce a little more T
You don't get the beer can flaccid penis.

As drug prices go HCG is pretty cheap and there are no side effect if you quit cold turkey.
No matter what you read you pretty much have to try it and see if it works for you. I felt it working on day 7
I was taking 400ius Monday and Thurday for a weekly totla of 800ius.

you need to try it for yourself and see what reaction you will get. some complain about some bad "estrogen" spike some say it improves their sex drive and well being.

Saul

Wow. Thanks for everyone's input.

Coastwatcher - Thanks for the link. I will watch. I like Nelson's study reviews since they are based on controlled studies.

Everyone else, Thanks for the input. I learned a few things. I thought it was primarily used to maintain testis function and size and I am not so concerned with that at this point in my life. And that it could increase E2. But if there are other benefits I will continue researching. No worries about use as much as that it is something else to add to my to do list (I am already busy) and I prefer to inject as few times as possible and as little 'stuff' as possible. Having felt bad for so long (years) I comparatively feel good and am thankful to be this far. I think we all want to feel better as compared to our current state and having not tried it, I don't know if I would or could feel better. It is the - you don't know what you don't know - situation. I will keep researching it. Thanks.

Wow. Thanks for everyone's input.

Coastwatcher - Thanks for the link. I will watch. I like Nelson's study reviews since they are based on controlled studies.

Everyone else, Thanks for the input. I learned a few things. I thought it was primarily used to maintain testis function and size and I am not so concerned with that at this point in my life. And that it could increase E2. But if there are other benefits I will continue researching. No worries about use as much as that it is something else to add to my to do list (I am already busy) and I prefer to inject as few times as possible and as little 'stuff' as possible. Having felt bad for so long (years) I comparatively feel good and am thankful to be this far. I think we all want to feel better as compared to our current state and having not tried it, I don't know if I would or could feel better. It is the - you don't know what you don't know - situation. I will keep researching it. Thanks.

Nelson has a video out where he combines his T and HCG and injects in the shoulder. Check his youtube channel.
I do that now to reduce the amount of needle sticks per week.
I load 30iu of HCG then draw my .25 T cyp and love it. Plus the HCG flushes the T cyp from the needle so there is no T loss in the needle.

hth

Vince

Super Moderator
Nelson has a video out where he combines his T and HCG and injects in the shoulder. Check his youtube channel.
I do that now to reduce the amount of needle sticks per week.
I load 30iu of HCG then draw my .25 T cyp and love it. Plus the HCG flushes the T cyp from the needle so there is no T loss in the needle.

hth
Nelson Vergel 's Testosterone plus HCG Protocol

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?9055-Nelson-Vergel-s-Testosterone-plus-HCG-Protocol

Dosnt HCG suppress LH levels when you’re on it? I heard once you come off HCG you’re LH will be suppressed

That is weird because I was put on HCG due to my LH being <0.2 mIU/ml (Reference Range 1.7 - 8.6). I was told that HCG should put my LH in the normal level and that my LH is suppressed from being on testosterone. Starting next week, I'll be injecting 500 IU every 3.5 days.

Saul

How does one know how much HCG to take? And if one is taking too much or too little? For T, we do blood work. Is the a blood test for HCG that can serve as a guide?

How does one know how much HCG to take? And if one is taking too much or too little? For T, we do blood work. Is the a blood test for HCG that can serve as a guide?

I was led to believe that they were going to look at my LH and estradiol levels to see how I am responding to the HCG.

TheDude

Standard dose is 500IU 2x a week. Basically looking for fullness of testicles.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me