T Too High For TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

EAH

Your free testosterone is low, very low. That's not a surprise given your SHBG value, and that may well explain some of what you're feeling. While your TSH was solid, that's not a sufficient marker to rule out the possibility of thyroid issues. Have you discussed a full thyroid panel? Free t3, free t4, reverse t3, adn both antibody tests?

Dr. Saya has requested I get another round of testing before our consult on 12/26
I will update then.

Thyroxine (T4) Free, Direct, S
Triiodothyronine,Free,Serum
Prolactin
Hemoglobin A1c

Also have ordered everything for Gene's NO Stack, except for the Daxo which I am waiting to hear from my Doc on. I'm already on a Calcium channel blocker, as well as an ACE inhibitor, so I'm holding out on that until my Doc approves or not. Already have script for Tadalafil.

Thanks all again,

EAH

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JPB

The thing about type two diabetes, insulin levels will be high, raising SHBG. Yeah the SHBG is difficult to manage because it is secondary to other things. The better you do with your type two diabetes, the better other things should get. I also noted your DHEA levels could be better.

Systemlord

The thing about type two diabetes, insulin levels will be high, raising SHBG. Yeah the SHBG is difficult to manage because it is secondary to other things. The better you do with your type two diabetes, the better other things should get. I also noted your DHEA levels could be better.

A person with Type 2 Diabetes will have increased insulin levels that decrease SHBG, not increase. Higher insulin levels is hard on the bodies organs.

ratbag

A good site for diabetes is www.bloodsugar101.com they claim that the ADA (american diabetes association) have their target levels too high. This means they allow much higher blood sugar than is healthy and it's assumed the reason for this is if they set the levels lower the medical system would go into overload because so many Americans are pre-diabetic. So bs101.com recommends that you keep your glucose lower than what the ADA recommends. It's all backed up by research and data. The ADA has been questioned on this numerous times and they have never responded.

JPB

A person with Type 2 Diabetes will have increased insulin levels that decrease SHBG, not increase. Higher insulin levels is hard on the bodies organs.

Yes you are correct I missed on that one.. trying to multi-task and failing!! For the original poster, the combination of type two diabetes and high SHBG, is unusual. Given that insulin levels are typically high with type two diabetes.

EAH

Thanks everyone,
I am really looking forward to finally having a real expert (Dr. Saya) on my team that can work out these issues. I waited far too long with Dr.'s who only looked at the numbers and said you're okay, regardless of my symptoms. Never even checked my Testosterone til I demanded it, and then didn't check estradiol, or most of the other things that should have been checked. It may be a long road ahead still, but I am already relieved that I found this forum & finally stood up for myself. I will give an update after my consult on 12/26.

EAH

CoastWatcher

Thanks everyone,
I am really looking forward to finally having a real expert (Dr. Saya) on my team that can work out these issues. I waited far too long with Dr.'s who only looked at the numbers and said you're okay, regardless of my symptoms. Never even checked my Testosterone til I demanded it, and then didn't check estradiol, or most of the other things that should have been checked. It may be a long road ahead still, but I am already relieved that I found this forum & finally stood up for myself. I will give an update after my consult on 12/26.

EAH

You aren't the first man who came to Excelmale after having been for a ride on the road to physician-induced frustration. You're on a path that should lead to far better health. We look forward to hearing your progress.

EAH

I should have updated you all sooner, but here it is.
My extra labs Dr. Saya asked me to get done.

I had my consult on 12/26/2017.
Based on my free t levels, and the fact that my symptoms got substantially better when my T levels increased, I have been approved for TRT.

My protocol is 64 mg T cyp. & 350 IU HCG every 3.5 days, as well as 25 mg. DHEA every night. No ai at this time as my e levels were low.
I took my 4th shot last night. I feel great so far. I don't know if there is a placebo effect going on or what, but i am having more spontaneous erections, morning wood etc. and just plain feel pretty good about life. I am hoping this continues to improve as my levels improve over the next few weeks.

I read on here some people have hot ears after injections. I have experienced this as well. Actually I had this feeling and did a google search that led me right back to this forum lol. Mine are just warm on the upper half of my ears...nothing that I am bothered by at all. I also do feel a bit of anxious energy sometimes that is fine as well. No nipple symptoms. Blood pressure is fine.

My next labs will I am sure show my A1C improving as I am hard on the healthy diet now. At the time of my last labs I had just begun in earnest, and the last few months of bad diet were at their peak.

Thanks to this forum and everyone here

Attachments

• Labcorp_12152017.jpg
    Labcorp_12152017.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 160
Nice update EAH looks like you are on the path to recovery. I hope you will keep us updated. Stories like this give us all hope.

Last edited:

Systemlord

The first couple of month on TRT I experienced red flushing in my face and I just felt overly hot, my co-works witnessed my face flush bright red for only a second, I began sweating profusely from my face. This is nothing to be concerned about, it's your body adjusting to increases in red blood cell production.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me