New Guy, All Advice Welcome.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Titus1531

Hey guys,
This is my most recent bloodwork. I could use some input.

My Free T was a 6 last time
Recently crashed my e2, not using AI anymore.
I have attached my labs

Attachments

• LAB RESULTS - Theodore Price 11-21-17.pdf
    231.2 KB · Views: 150
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Titus1531

.75 ml of 200 mg test cypionate-2 injections a week.
I was taking Arimidex but quit after I totally crashed my e2
Dutasteride, not sure dose
I am trying to figure out why I have a constant headache. It's been around for months, non-stop. It could be tied to me crashing my e2, not sure. Most days I feel ok, but it's really hard to feel good when the headache never stops. I have an appointment with my neurologist on Friday. I'm pretty frustrated. I wake up with a headache, go to sleep with a headache. Never had headaches before. At all.

TheDude

Your DHEA is really low. Have you thought about supplementing to increase? Also looks like your Free T could be raised.

Who are you currently using for treatment? And what are they saying?

Titus1531

Yeah,
I am currently supplementing my DHEA, it got really low this last test. Dropped from a 200 to 74. Just started the DHEA. I just use a Doc I found in town that would listen to me. He knows a pretty good amount but most of what I know came from sites like this. My primary concern right now is an ever-present headache. My doc has said that it could be crashing my e2 that causes the headache. I also wonder if the very-low DHEA could be the headache culprit?

Titus1531

For four months prior to these labs I was on 1ml of T cyp with 1.5 mg of adex. When I realized that my estrogen bottomed out I backed down to .75 ml and dropped the AI. I inject 2x a week. Why do you ask? Do you see a problem?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me